Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Surely spoiler tags should be used for the above for those following the show via RTE..

Technically they're spoilers for Australian pace too as they haven't actually happened yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Surely spoiler tags should be used for the above for those following the show via RTE..

its the news spoilers and discussion thread so you are forewarned there will be spoilers,

it kind of works because its usually spoilers we discuss in here anyway or whats going to happen rather than whats happened already! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Apologies will do ;)

Holding a grudge over a Pokemon card?

Hahahahaha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Hahahahaha.

Clearly Charizard :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Hahahahaha.

I kmow a 14 year old lad that totally gets this. Still Pokemon mad all these yrs later.

well the web episode?

the barrett brothers?
    looks like the braxtons will have another mangrove river fight

well that promo pretty much spoilers the heath and bianca wedding/car crash scenes :

- Bianca punches heath at the ceremony
    - They end up married anyway (well seen dancing together in the reception scene)
    - Casey and maddie are together at the wedding reception
    - The new brothers gatecrash the reception and fight with casey
    - They follow Casey and maddie in a car chase causing them to crash
    - Casey is seen carrying Maddie away when the car explodes,

Watched the webisode, not impressed. Seems almost like a blatant rehash of the Braxtons. Snore.

I must say
    Tamara's memories coming back have been some pretty impressive scenes. The actress playing her has really impressed me lately, as has the way they've put those scenes together. Hope she sticks with Kyle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

robbed forn the tgc easy on the eye thread

988702_491648740919415_1917647650_n.jpg

• Advertisement

"Allow yourself a cheat day...."

Fupp off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

Fupp off.
    never even seen that bit tickle my eyes where a else where:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Reservations at Dorsia

naughto wrote: »
    robbed forn the tgc easy on the eye thread

988702_491648740919415_1917647650_n.jpg

I'd leave love bites in her sh*te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Fupp off.

She probably allows herself to eat whatever she wants for one whole minute :pac:

She's a fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

she is a great one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

i've never thought much of her, i'm more of a sasha fan myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Its hard to believe that its over 5 years since Sally left. I was never her biggest fan but I am actually looking forward to seeing her when she comes back into it :o

The farm has been quite an eventful place since it first appeared 6 years ago, geoff getting shot, jai getting shot and now the snake bite, has there been any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

The farm has been quite an eventful place since it first appeared 6 years ago, geoff getting shot, jai getting shot and now the snake bite, has there been any more?
    I cant remember who buried Stu's shirt on the farm after he died? Was it Xavier?

max life wrote: »
    I cant remember who buried Stu's shirt on the farm after he died? Was it Xavier?

that storylines a bit of a blur to me. do they still use the actual farmhouse to film in or is the interior set in a studio now i wonder

• Advertisement

that storylines a bit of a blur to me. do they still use the actual farmhouse to film in or is the interior set in a studio now i wonder

The inside stuff is all in a studio but occasionally they're on the veranda or in the garden which is on location. Last time I remember them being outside was when Sid brought Indi home after Romeo abandoned her on the side of the road in a tent, like a gypo.

The inside stuff is all in a studio but occasionally they're on the veranda or in the garden which is on location. Last time I remember them being outside was when Sid brought Indi home after Romeo abandoned her on the side of the road in a tent, like a gypo.

I think 6 mins 17 seconds is the real interior of the farm house, it has a different layout than the studio version.

^ Could be the actual farmhouse there, or it could be they just changed the set.

God I hated Annie and Geoff.

^ Could be the actual farmhouse there, or it could be they just changed the set.

God I hated Annie and Geoff.

probably the real one as it only appeared a couple of times back then. Geoff is one of my favourite characters along with Jonah/Michael.

probably the real one as it only appeared a couple of times back then. Geoff is one of my favourite characters along with Jonah/Michael.

Seriously?

Seriously?

yes he was a breath of fresh air from the usual type of male characters

yes he was a breath of fresh air from the usual type of male characters

He was different alright, but he ended up the same as all the rest before he left.

He was different alright, but he ended up the same as all the rest before he left.

I blame Nicole for that, I hated her

I blame Nicole for that, I hated her

Shut your face! :p

I loved Nicole, up until everyone connected to her left and she had the dumb story line with that mental guy and then they randomly had her leave with Angelo.... but yeah.... I loved her :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Shut your face! :p

I loved Nicole, up until everyone connected to her left and she had the dumb story line with that mental guy and then they randomly had her leave with Angelo.... but yeah.... I loved her :)

I loved Nicole too :P

Advertisement