Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

loving new plotline with zac and his familys involvement with the cult going to be a good one especially when he gets braxtons on board to release them and cant believe sally and pippa are already leaving the bay feels like they only got here!!wish casey and tamara would get back together looking likely obvious but just get on with it pls!would love to band marilyn and johns heads together but yet i would love to see her with winston too think he deserves a chance also!so much excitement going on in bay i love it,live for each day its on!!

UGH god no Tamara and Casey are one of the most rushed and forced and unlikeable couples ever plus they have no chemistry and they have run their course, Tamara and Kyle click better and have way more chemistry and least I find her likeable with him and they have potential to be a great pairing unlike Tamara and Casey who the writers force us to believe they are this epic couple when they really aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nothing or no one will make Tamara likeable and interesting imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I can't remember what happened before it finished

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Karen23 wrote: »
    I can't remember what happened before it finished

Tamara? :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Absentee Landlord

Does Tamara get killed off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Please yes

The whole Kyle/Tamara/Casey love triangle kicked off again and April got bitten by a snake that's what I remember.

No

I'm so annoyed at Australian pace this week.
    The whole Casey being in hospital AGAIN and Tamara realising she still loves him and poor Kyle having to be the one to be grown up about it all and dumping her. I really liked them together, so much more than her and Casey, but no! It's another one of these couples where the writers decide they're destined to be and it doesn't matter how it comes across on screen they're sticking to it.

I'm also annoyed that once Kyle and Tamara did get together we saw nothing of them! They were just used as a plot point to fuel St. Casey's sulking and drinking story. Now that they've broken up Kyle will probably be shunted off into the background again until they need someone to punch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

I think the shows great recently, I'm a braxton fan so I obviously would think that, i'm 2 weeks behind australian pace.

• Advertisement

I'm so annoyed at Australian pace this week.
    The whole Casey being in hospital AGAIN and Tamara realising she still loves him and poor Kyle having to be the one to be grown up about it all and dumping her. I really liked them together, so much more than her and Casey, but no! It's another one of these couples where the writers decide they're destined to be and it doesn't matter how it comes across on screen they're sticking to it.

I'm also annoyed that once Kyle and Tamara did get together we saw nothing of them! They were just used as a plot point to fuel St. Casey's sulking and drinking story. Now that they've broken up Kyle will probably be shunted off into the background again until they need someone to punch.

I agree.

more people seem to like Tamara and Kyle more than Tamara and Casey, there is even people who used to be Tamara and Casey fans now prefer Tamara and Kyle.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Nothing or no one will make Tamara likeable and interesting imo
    Ok lol

Deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Too much Heath and Bianca in that episode for my liking, boring storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Too much Heath and Bianca in that episode for my liking, boring storyline.
    Yea I think we all get the message that they have great sexual chemistry, time to tone it down now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Why did Natalie move out of Leah's house? She was living there first, it was up to Zac to make a move.

• Site Banned Posts: 34 Henry Gondorff

Starting to go downhill, needs some new characters pronto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

Starting to go downhill, needs some new characters pronto!

there are 5 or 6 new characters at australian pace now, decent enough

Radio5 wrote: »
    Why did Natalie move out of Leah's house? She was living there first, it was up to Zac to make a move.

Because her character was leaving the show. Would've been silly to have him move out only for her to leave anyway.

• Advertisement

ONeill2013 wrote: »
    there are 5 or 6 new characters at australian pace now, decent enough

Thank god, too much April/Dex and Heath/Bianca storylines recently. Need the River Boys to cause trouble again not going around being all nice.

• Site Banned Posts: 34 Henry Gondorff

There's been a noticable lack of Indi in a bikini recently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

+1

Looks like shots of Bianca in her underwear are now the producers favourite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭ted1

EB_2013 wrote: »
    Looks like shots of Bianca in her underwear are now the producers favourite.

Not the same, her face makes her look really old

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Can the scriptwriters pair Maddie and Casey up and their combined misery cause both of them to explode. What a whiney, moany pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

KKkitty wrote: »
    Can the scriptwriters pair Maddie and Casey up and their combined misery cause both of them to explode. What a whiney, moany pair.

Maddie is seriously putting me off watching. Not been great since it's return last monday. Needs some exciting storylines. More Alf and Irene, maybe. Getting sick of the moany teenagers.

I was watching at Australian pace but have stopped again. It's gotten very dull lately. I know some new characters are being brought in so maybe it'll pick up again but for now I'm taking a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone know if Natalie is coming back (RTE pace)? By far my least favourite character, Zac might have some potential now that she's gone though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Home and Away doesn't portray teenagers well. They all seem to be over dramatic, attention seeking whinge bags. Maddie broke up with Spencer ages ago and she still isn't over it. Roo isn't helping by being too nice to her. She should tell Maddie to grow u.

Advertisement