Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

dee_mc wrote: »
    Anyone know if Natalie is coming back (RTE pace)? By far my least favourite character, Zac might have some potential now that she's gone though :)

Hopefully not! Can't stand her too. She sticks her nose in everyones business. She should stick to just doing the counselling in school and not outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

KKkitty wrote: »
    Can the scriptwriters pair Maddie and Casey up and their combined misery cause both of them to explode. What a whiney, moany pair.
    lol they should.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Sasha looked great in her bikers' costume ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Can the scriptwriters pair Maddie and Casey up and their combined misery cause both of them to explode. What a whiney, moany pair.

I think they become friends but according to digital spy he kisses someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

doovdela wrote: »
    I think they become friends but according to digital spy he kisses someone else.

More moany Maddie making melodramatic moments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

Casey is actually my favourite character at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'm actually giving H & A a miss now. Too much Braxton boredom, really poor new characters introduced in the last while and the prospect of losing some of the better ones. Waste of time really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Radio5 wrote: »
    I'm actually giving H & A a miss now. Too much Braxton boredom, really poor new characters introduced in the last while and the prospect of losing some of the better ones. Waste of time really.

They need to introduce some new families like Neighbours have. Thought Tamara's parents would have been a nice addition. Maybe when Sid, leaves a new family will take over the farm.

Kate Richie who plays Sally on The Wright Stuff on ch 5 now, if anyone interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Sally's back!!!!!! She looks so different.

Going to miss Rosie, she was an interesting character and much better than boring Maddie.

Had a look at the photos on the Australian website and thankfully there appears to be some new characters starting over the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

EB_2013 wrote: »

Really? I stopped watch H&A about 10 years ago, only started back into it the last couple over months and I think Sally looks the same, she hasn't aged a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    EB_2013 wrote: »

Really? I stopped watch H&A about 10 years ago, only started back into it the last couple over months and I think Sally looks the same, she hasn't aged a bit!

Does she look the same as her video?

I really don't get how every adult is so concerned about Maddie's love life and broken bloody heart. Tell her to grow the **** up. Even the last day when she was training on the beach and she made some comment about her sad existence to John. Why the hell would he care about her non problems when he's struggling to pay for his beloved late wife's funeral. And that Roo really needs a new project, she is way too obsessed with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Theres a whole thread on Home and Away haha!! Im in.. SALLYS Back yeah don't like the new look what did she do to her nose.. Maddies a twat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I really don't get how every adult is so concerned about Maddie's love life and broken bloody heart. Tell her to grow the **** up. Even the last day when she was training on the beach and she made some comment about her sad existence to John. Why the hell would he care about her non problems when he's struggling to pay for his beloved late wife's funeral. And that Roo really needs a new project, she is way too obsessed with her.
    Totally agree, did anyone else think it was completely out of character for Alf to tell her there was no need for her to make an effort to stop bitching and moaning about Spencer and Sasha?! Personality transplant anyone?!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Maddie please just go away you head wrecker !!

Oh my god! Just watching today and did Maddie really say to Sasha and Spencer that if they really cared about her they wouldn't have slept together. That girl needs a slap and quick. She dumps Spencer, leaves him heartbroken, feels sorry for him, gets back with him out of pity for about 5 mins before dumping him again. He starts friendship with Sasha, Maddie is jealous, then Spencer and Sasha start a realationship and Maddie nearly has a fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I feel for the actress who plays Maddie, shortly after she was offered the part she gave an interview in which she expressed the intention to become one of the 'best-loved' characters in the show! Not happening sweetie!

I feel for the actress who plays Maddie, shortly after she was offered the part she gave an interview in which she expressed the intention to become one of the 'best-loved' characters in the show! Not happening sweetie!

Hee hee hee, that's funny. Would need a complete peronality transplant for that to happen .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Never going to happen for her

H&A could do with getting rid of Maddie, Spencer, Bianca, Brax, Ricky, Tamara and Casey asap imo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I was watching at Australian pace and had all these feelings about Maddie when this current story line aired there. She doesn't get much better anytime soon. Actually, there is one brief moment where I thought it was all turning around... but nope, she's still mainly a pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Win a date with the river boys on channel 5!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

a few things about tonights episode are bothering me (aussie pace) did anyone else notice how they are shoe horning this spencer
    has bipolar thing in?

i mean maddie
    never knew, but didn't they spend weeks on the run together? how did he a: have or get his meds, and b: hide it from maddie?

also maddie and spencer were on the run sleeping on the beach...etc
    and maddie still lets Josh do it? and roo who was full of compassion for two strangers who could have been murderers is happy to let another kid sleep on the beach?

And winston?? Mr. riches to rags to riches in what? 5 episodes? what was the point of that?
    although Winston in his yellow ducky onesie, that got so many laughs from me! :D it's
    a pity he is leaving again i LOVE him, also found it strange he took harvey with him but thats another rant

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

messrs wrote: »
    no im talking about a lot longer back than than, prob about 20 years ago now :eek:

Dan I think?? Was another ex of Leahs.

Yipee Maddie free episode on rte. more please.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Get rid of Casey he is a misserable whining bar steward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

yup got that from the new promo, what i'd like to know is what brax did
    to say he ends up behind bars is it really a cold case murder? (besides steve going off to film a movie/going to the uk)

possible spoilers in video:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

hannah is very easy on the eye, as well as her niece

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I kniw it eas mentined a few pages back - was leah just a gestational suggorate or was she an egg donor as well for Sally? I thought she only carried Pippa?? But is they are getting VJ tested then they have to be genetically related which means leah donated her eggs as well. I know it is soap land and they can do what ever they want, but wouldn't have thought they would make that much of a medical error (ie leah only carrying pippa, but having to get vj tested)

Advertisement