Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I can't wait until Indi and April have left.

Why? They're the 2 best looking in it. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Why? They're the 2 best looking in it. :D

So every second post in here isn't about their boobs.

Indie's boobs are not great in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,046 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Jealous much?

Quazzie wrote: »
    Jealous much?

Yes. I really really wish random anonymous people on the internet were constantly leering over my boobs. You got me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Indi's arse though :D

Samara%2BWeaving%2B-%2BBlue%2BBikini2.jpg

tn-_forum_ns4w_org_031._pk4myho.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So Brax
    Murdered Josh and andy's dad,
    i was hoping thats exactly how they WOULDN'T handle his exit for his movie. :mad:

and its also confirmed
    brax heath and casey
    are the ones filming in london, again
    how is that possible if they have all got convictions and two at least are going to be out on provisional release like casey and Brax are
    :confused:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    So Brax
    Murdered Josh and andy's dad,
    i was hoping thats exactly how they WOULDN'T handle his exit for his movie. :mad:

and its also confirmed
    brax heath and casey
    are the ones filming in london, again
    how is that possible if they have all got convictions and two at least are going to be out on provisional release like casey and Brax are
    :confused:

Didn't Heath put Bianca off eloping because he said he couldn't leave the country?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

Home & Away Official ‏@summer_bay 7h BREAKING NEWS: There is a bush fire on Palm Beach headland the iconic location for Home and Away. http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/dsp_more_info.cfm?CON_ID=21348&CAT_ID=684 …

Northern-beaches-bushfire-010.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

That blonde girl Casey hooked up with was well sexy.

she fitted in that bikini very well.
    casey had no work to do, she was mad for it

• Advertisement

Didn't Heath put Bianca off eloping because he said he couldn't leave the country?

now that you mention it i think so :eek:

she fitted in that bikini very well.
    casey had no work to do, she was mad for it

Now watched in a while, who is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

no idea who she is, only was in thursdays episode

She was one of the naughty girls they bring in every so often - probably from the city.

Who were the 2 girls they used to bring in every couple of months - about 18/19, one was a playful brunette, real attitude, proper tiger

Think they were friends with one of the female pupils

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

She was one of the naughty girls they bring in every so often - probably from the city.

She was visiting for one day/night and happened to be at the gym. Typical city type!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Again really? :eek: :rolleyes:

Braxton Future plot spoiler:
    Home and Away's Braxton brothers will be thrown into further turmoil when one of them is shot before Brax's court case.

As reported last week, Brax will be arrested when he confesses to a dark secret that he has been keeping under wraps for years.

However, as he is about to appear in court for charges relating to his past, a gunshot is fired and someone will be left fighting for their life.

Lincoln Younes, who plays Brax's younger brother Casey, said to TV Week: "The last thing anyone is expecting is for something to go down outside the court proceedings.

"They are so preoccupied about what could happen to Brax inside the courtroom. It's a fairly sombre mood and there are plenty of nerves."

As Brax emerges from a police van, commotion breaks out and a person with a gun approaches and fires a shot.

Younes said: "It's very quick. Everyone is in panic mode. Someone has just been hit and so they could die. It is a highly tense scene and very frantic."

I hope it's Kyle... I like Kyle the best but he never gets anything to do and I'm sick of seeing Casey in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Jesus I hate Maddy! She's the biggest brat going. Everything is done for her but she's so ungrateful.

Meangadh wrote: »
    Jesus I hate Maddy! She's the biggest brat going. Everything is done for her but she's so ungrateful.

She's pretty fit though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

Poor John couldn't even last a day in the cafe. Funny scene with him and Marilyn driving up the beach with the take away coffees. I really hope they get together soon as they would make a great couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Braxtons should have their own hospital wing by now :rolleyes:

Bring back Martha!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Meangadh wrote: »

If you're following it at Oz pace, she becomes that bit more unbearable character wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    If you're following it at Oz pace, she becomes that bit more unbearable character wise.

No no no please. Do the writers not realise how annoying the character is and just get rid. Not only is she a whiny brat i absolutely hate the way all the adults, esp Roo, all seem to fuss over her and enable all the selfish behaviour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bring back Martha!!!

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a520240/former-home-and-away-star-joins-cast-of-neighbours-in-guest-role.html

The actor who played Jack is in Neighbours, looks different (not so hot anymore :o), so much for his big dreams of Hollywood

I hope it's Kyle... I like Kyle the best but he never gets anything to do and I'm sick of seeing Casey in hospital.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Braxtons should have their own hospital wing by now :rolleyes:

the clip at the end of todays double episode i think shows
    Josh Barrett getting shot, his mother is definitely the shooter but it looks like Josh dives in front of Brax and takes the bullet, in the next shot the cops are pulling her (barrett mother) off the victim who i think is Josh (im assuming thats why she is fighting them to stay with him)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s14/neighbours/news/a520240/former-home-and-away-star-joins-cast-of-neighbours-in-guest-role.html

The actor who played Jack is in Neighbours, looks different (not so hot anymore :o), so much for his big dreams of Hollywood

I still would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I still would.

I think he just needs a shave and a haircut.

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    the clip at the end of todays double episode i think shows
    Josh Barrett getting shot, his mother is definitely the shooter but it looks like Josh dives in front of Brax and takes the bullet, in the next shot the cops are pulling her (barrett mother) off the victim who i think is Josh (im assuming thats why she is fighting them to stay with him)
    Did it look too obvious though? Like they want us to think it's Josh that gets shot? I thought the spoiler confirmed it's one of the Braxtons? Maybe I read it wrong.

Advertisement