Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Forever And Ever

Did it look too obvious though? Like they want us to think it's Josh that gets shot? I thought the spoiler confirmed it's one of the Braxtons? Maybe I read it wrong.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Brax has more lives that a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Is Maddie the most annoying character ever ? She is easily more annoying than that Winston bloke who was Harvey's mate and he was a head wrecker !!
    Maddie needs to go ASAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Is Maddie the most annoying character ever ? She is easily more annoying than that Winston bloke who was Harvey's mate and he was a head wrecker !!
    Maddie needs to go ASAP

She totally wrecked my head yesterday. She says she needs to stop thinking of herself after seeing Pippa wanting to do her homework when she was too tired to do it. Feel sorry for Pippa for one second, maybe, then she has Roo telling her that her feelings are real as well and she's had a hard time. Next thing she's getting drunk with Casey because she wants to forget her problems.

What the hell are her "problems". Oh yeah she dumped her teenage love twice and then when he starts going out with someone else, she goes all self obsessed and realises that she wants him back. Get over yourself you stupid cow.

I literally havent watched since I started my new job in late July

Am I missing much?

• Advertisement

I literally havent watched since I started my new job in late July

Am I missing much?

No. I'm seriously losing interest fast. Give it few more weeks max, see what happens to Pippa, then I'm out i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Maddie needs to go ASAP

Dani Sutherland was on a par with Maddie in the annoyingness stakes imo, but you're dead right, we haven't had such a self-indulgent, over-indulged teen in many years! Hard to see her 'coming good' as most end up doing on home and away, but I'm sure it will happen before long! Is she in the running for an eating disorder storyline I wonder, seems to have skipped a few meals in the past week or so?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Dani Sutherland was on a par with Maddie in the annoyingness stakes imo, but you're dead right, we haven't had such a self-indulgent, over-indulged teen in many years! Hard to see her 'coming good' as most end up doing on home and away, but I'm sure it will happen before long! Is she in the running for an eating disorder storyline I wonder, seems to have skipped a few meals in the past week or so?

Dani was infinitely fitter

dee_mc wrote: »

Perhaps an eating disorder could be on the cards or maybe binge alcohol drinking after her episode with the emotional wreck that is Casey . Had to laugh at jet asking Casey for advice on women. Last person I would ask would be him... Be like asking ruby about advice on been a virgin!!

Maddie needs to go ASAP

Bianca is on par with Maddie for annoying characters for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bianca is on par with Maddie for annoying characters for me

Add April to that duo for being annoying ( even though she is a hot chick ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

Casey annoys me more than anyone at the moment in home and away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭markomuscle

peewee_44 wrote: »

he's my favourite character, you should go see him in his tour in a few weeks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭peewee_44

he's my favourite character, you should go see him in his tour in a few weeks ;)

Oh no no no I couldn't. He is either in prison, drunk or fighting someone im so bored with him

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

peewee_44 wrote: »
    I agree and its only because his girlfriend of 5 mins dumped him for his brother during her memory loss.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Casey's always been a sad sack. The only time he's happy is when everyone is falling over themselves to keep him happy. Kill the bugger off, I say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Casey's always been a sad sack. The only time he's happy is when everyone is falling over themselves to keep him happy. Kill the bugger off, I say!

There doesn't a week in home and away pass but Casey either punches kyle or gets punched by him, sleeps on the beach , ends up in hospital, is late for work/doesn't make it to work or moves from out of one house to a different one.
    I admire his spirit :p

There doesn't a week in home and away pass but Casey either punches kyle or gets punched by him, sleeps on the beach , ends up in hospital, is late for work/doesn't make it to work or moves from out of one house to a different one.
    I admire his spirit :p

How on earth does he still have a job? Indi is a saint. He was barely there a wet week when he stole the jeep and didn't show up for work. Then he gets sent to jail. Then he's a drunk. Then he's in hospital. Has he even been to work the past few months?

How on earth does he still have a job? Indi is a saint. He was barely there a wet week when he stole the jeep and didn't show up for work. Then he gets sent to jail. Then he's a drunk. Then he's in hospital. Has he even been to work the past few months?

I hope Indi finds him drinking on the job and fires his a$$. But this being H and A she will probably pay for his rehab and keep his job open for him.

Not only will indi not fire Casey they will probably start going out ... Now that's home & away for ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

RhiannonFish137-1.jpg

RhiannonFish137-1.jpg

Sensational

I salute you, sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

hoodwinked wrote: »
    the clip at the end of todays double episode i think shows
    Josh Barrett getting shot, his mother is definitely the shooter but it looks like Josh dives in front of Brax and takes the bullet, in the next shot the cops are pulling her (barrett mother) off the victim who i think is Josh (im assuming thats why she is fighting them to stay with him)

Called it! :D (shooting spoiler)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

:D

Dan Ewing and Lisa Gormley have signed with a US talent management company.

The pair, who play Heath Braxton and Bianca Scott in the Australian soap, will be represented by Silver Lining Entertainment, who work with the likes of Cat Deeley, Emile Hirsch and Evangeline Lilly.

According to industry magazine Inside Film, their Australian manager Mark Morrissey accompanied Ewing and Gormley on a trip to LA last week and introduced them to a number of management companies and agents.

The news is the clearest indication yet that the on-screen couple will leave the show once their contracts are up.

Morrissey said that Gormley will head to the US once she finishes her three-year stint on Home and Away in December. Ewing is contracted to the soap until March.

Gormley expressed frustration with her storylines back in August, branding Bianca's numerous wedding attempts "a joke".

"It's a joke to be getting married again. I hope young women don't see this as okay - you can't marry three times in three years," she said.

"It's wrong and girls need to know it's just for the sake of the show."

Annoying thing about that is their contracts run out at different times so we'll get another Romeo/Indi thing where they're both leaving anyway but at different times so they have to do separate exit stories for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 October Swimmer

Is Ruby coming back?

Is Ruby coming back?

Nope.

Nope.

Good.

• Advertisement

Speaking of Ruby.... I see her new show in the US got cancelled after just 2 episodes aired! Maybe she will be back after all :)

Advertisement