Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

For peeps watching the Austrailan episodes on Youtube (as in up to episode 4917)
    Dont ruin it for yourself but........
    Does anyone know what the song was at Belle's funeral?

Edit: Nevermind I got it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnLO3c2JCCk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭eskimo

Conor108 Where can you gimme a link to the Australian episodes on Youtube? I got up to 4890 and the rest I can't find :-/ Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

eskimo wrote: »
    Conor108 Where can you gimme a link to the Australian episodes on Youtube? I got up to 4890 and the rest I can't find :-/ Thank you!

Just type in the episode number eg 4891, 4892 etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ppdub73

Who is the longest fan here? Unfortunately I am old enough to have watched it from the start. Sad, I know! For my money the best ever storyline was the Sarah/Zoe/Summer Bay Stalker. Tick tock, tick tock! Bring back Peter Baker! Let me know what was best storyline. And the worst. For me it was when Curtis went off with the girl who was the same actress that played his previous girlfriend who was killed by a train. What a cop out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Back on RTE today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

God martha is such a whinger, you landed a good one their Hugo:pac: Cant believe what Trey does, i was hoping him and nicole would get together oh well, also heard
    Kirsty is leaving, poor miles
    cant believe about Belle, loved her and aden they were the perfect replacement for Ric and Mattie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Is it just me or does goody, goody Annie just wreck your head at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

gidget wrote: »
    Is it just me or does goody, goody Annie just wreck your head at the moment?
    OH MY GOD YES!!!! I FLIPPIN HATE HER :mad:

Am I the oldest the H&A fan on this?! I wish Martha would go away, the tramp. All the men she's had, starting with Jesse and now Hugo. Leave Annie alone, as least she has a moral compass. Bring back Peter Baker!

ppdub73 wrote: »
    Am I the oldest the H&A fan on this?! I wish Martha would go away, the tramp. All the men she's had, starting with Jesse and now Hugo. Leave Annie alone, as least she has a moral compass. Bring back Peter Baker!

My Mam is 60+ and she is the addict who reintroduced me to it.

• Advertisement

What I mean is who has watched it the longest? :-)

I don't watch it religiously but i do tune in every now and again if the storyline is good - but as far as how long i've been watching would have been right back to the Pippa/Tom years when the house was full with Carly, Bobbi, Stephen and Sally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JennyMaguire

Anyone know what happened to the other half of the new diner? Now it just seems to be a really small store room. I cant remember it being explained on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

I like Martha now, and the storyline with Hugo. There's something not right with him though. We never found out what the story with the sharkbite was. I've a feeling that the major storyline for he next few months has to do with his character and it will turn out everyone's been deceived by him. Hopefully!

Can't stand Martha! Go away now! Hugo's definitely a dodgepot! No shark, doesn't know Indonesian. Typical Martha. No taste in men. Except Jack of course. But she realised that too late. That May is some babe isn't she? Wonder if she will go psycho now she knows the truth. When is Rachel going to pop? That's some gestation period, isn't it? I agree, Kirsty is still growing. Gosh she was lovely when she was younger. I am not surprised Belle is dying, she always looked ill. When is Leah going a decent story again? All she does is serve lattes and give advice. Bring back Peter Baker!

If Hugo turns out to be this person that we are to be keeping an eye on I was just wondering about that part when he was trying to translate for Angelo. I wonder did he tell the guy to give a false name to Angelo in Indonesian, so he gave "Clint Eastwood"

I think now Hugo is too obvious. I am now wondering why Angelo was sent back to Yabbie Creek police station. That's the last place he should be at. So why is he really there? Anyway he is mad dumping May for Charlie. I am afraid Charlie is a cold fish. May is a babe. Trey looks like a psycho about to explode. He reminds me of that guy years ago that held a load hostage in the school, with his little lists. Bring back Peter Baker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

:eek:Its about to get really really depressing with the whole Belle dying story! Not looking forward to this tear jerker

• Registered Users Posts: 38 spoiler

Aden and Belle get married. Belle dies shortly after getting married. She has cancer. Aden goes off the rails.

A new family move to summer bay called the Walkers. Syn is a doctor filling in for Rachel. They come from the city but he was having affairs and when they arrive in summerbay his wife thinks he is still having an affair and goes back to the city but leaves there two children behind Indi and Dexter.

Indi becomes friendly with Nicole but she likes her father and kisses him Indi sees this and runs off and ends up in hospital her mother comes from the city and they end up going back to the city but Syn stays.

Dexter befriends Annie they end up together but it doesn't last very long because he goes back to the city.

Rachel has a baby boy called Harry.

Charlie reveals she is Ruby's mother. Ruby finds out and runs away but comes back and wants to find her real father.

Ross ends up going into full time care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 manera85

spoiler wrote: »
    Aden and Belle get married. Belle dies shortly after getting married. She has cancer. Aden goes off the rails.

A new family move to summer bay called the Walkers. Syn is a doctor filling in for Rachel. They come from the city but he was having affairs and when they arrive in summerbay his wife thinks he is still having an affair and goes back to the city but leaves there two children behind Indi and Dexter.

Indi becomes friendly with Nicole but she likes her father and kisses him Indi sees this and runs off and ends up in hospital her mother comes from the city and they end up going back to the city but Syn stays.

Dexter befriends Annie they end up together but it doesn't last very long because he goes back to the city.

Rachel has a baby boy called Harry.

Charlie reveals she is Ruby's mother. Ruby finds out and runs away but comes back and wants to find her real father.

Ross ends up going into full time care.

Harry gets kidnapped, Kirsty's preggers and a big story line for Morag apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

manera85 wrote: »
    Harry gets kidnapped, Kirsty's preggers and a big story line for Morag apparently

Harry probably gets kidnapped by that couple who blame Rachel for the death of their baby. How convenient that they put Ross into full time care so that Morag can be more involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

spoiler wrote: »
    A

don't forget she finds her real father who says that charlie 'lied' about the rape because she was underage, charlie flips out when grant is seen talking to ruby on the beach and goes and finds grants 'other' victims....

don't forget she finds her real father who says that charlie 'lied' about the rape because she was underage, charlie flips out when grant is seen talking to ruby on the beach and goes and finds grants 'other' victims....

And was this guy Grant actually convicted of Rape? Why would Ruby want to meet up with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

joey54 wrote: »
    And was this guy Grant actually convicted of Rape? Why would Ruby want to meet up with him!

cuz hes her dad?
    Belles dress was gorge!:)

That Indy is a babe. Really hot. I remember her in Out of the Blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Harry is kidnapped :eek:
    Why has nobody even mentioned the development site, apparently it was the cause of everyone else's cancer. Why not Belle's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 kinkyboots

Charlie actually kidnaps Grant and tries to torture him into telling the truth by using a taser on him. Ruby walks in on this happening and tries to convince Charlie to be reasonable. Charlie goes into a detailed account of what happened the night she was raped. Later Charlie goes to the bathroom and Ruby goes to set Grant free. Charlie catches her and decides to set him free herself. Grant starts crying and says the same thing he said to Charlie after he raped her. Ruby is horrified as the truth finally dawns on her. They let Grant go as Charlie could lose her job for kidnapping him.

There is a murder mystery coming up that involves Charlie and Ruby...me thinks Grant is going to get his comeuppance but was it one of them? or one of his other victems perhaps?

kinkyboots wrote: »
    Charlie actually kidnaps Grant and tries to torture him into telling the truth by using a taser on him. Ruby walks in on this happening and tries to convince Charlie to be reasonable. Charlie goes into a detailed account of what happened the night she was raped. Later Charlie goes to the bathroom and Ruby goes to set Grant free. Charlie catches her and decides to set him free herself. Grant starts crying and says the same thing he said to Charlie after he raped her. Ruby is horrified as the truth finally dawns on her. They let Grant go as Charlie could lose her job for kidnapping him.

There is a murder mystery coming up that involves Charlie and Ruby...me thinks Grant is going to get his comeuppance but was it one of them? or one of his other victems perhaps?

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis has announced that he's quitting the soap after two years.

The 21-year-old actor will film his final scenes with the series on Friday, before starting work on his next project, the film adaptation of best-selling teen novel Tomorrow: When The War Began alongside former Neighbours star Caitlin Stasey.

"I've been working in the training for the film with my commitments on Home and Away, so it’s been pretty busy," Lewis said.

"It's sad to be leaving the cast and crew on Home and Away. It was a hard decision to make, but I also think it’s the right time to go."

In July, Channel Seven denied rumours that Lewis was to leave the soap after he admitted to his role in a sex tape scandal.

:D great news

• Advertisement

Aw I'll miss the little guy. Such a hypocrite though!

Advertisement