Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

Speaking of Ruby.... I see her new show in the US got cancelled after just 2 episodes aired! Maybe she will be back after all :)
    maybe she will come back for Casey and they will leave together.

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Bye Bye Sid <3 and miss you :(

Actor is reprising his role as real life Melbourne crim Fat Tony Mokbel for the upcoming spin off of Underbelly, Fat Tony and Co.

Probably why he left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Is Ruby coming back?

Would like that....we need more hot chicks with the
    upcoming departures

Actor is reprising his role as real life Melbourne crim Fat Tony Mokbel for the upcoming spin off of Underbelly, Fat Tony and Co.

Probably why he left

Brilliant series....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

max life wrote: »
    Would like that....we need more hot chicks with the
    upcoming departures

e39ab7cd2b234ce3bf61e723d723014a.jpg

Bring Ruby back

• Advertisement

Bring Ruby back

I second that! (Great Pic)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

Bring Ruby back

In fairness though, they can't have her looking that shocked in every scene!

If Ruby was to come back maybe her and Casey could get back together e.g. meaning the end of him and Tamara.

Bring Ruby back
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Some of those departures might be no harm. It might break up the boring Braxton-dominated dross and the writers might have to come up with some more interesting and varied storylines. I'm gone past caring about any of them or their carry-on now.

It would be great if Maddie and Spencer left as well. They've added nothing since they arrived.

If Ruby were back, she'd be in prison, so it would be Bad Girls Summer bay-style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Sally ever mention Cassie and her daughter Summer?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Nope :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Remind me who they were please.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Remind me who they were please.

Cassie was Sally and Flynn's foster daughter. She got HIV from her boyfriend and was pregnant too when Sally was leaving to go to Thailand or wherever and Cassie went with her.

turner_cassie.jpg

I dont think they fostered Cassie. I think she just lived with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Pretty sure they did foster her, as they were also fostering Rick when he and Cassie got together. Remember thinking it was weird!

Either way she lived with them and was part of their family and left with Sally and nobody even mentioned her when Sally was back. Bad form.

Either way she lived with them and was part of their family and left with Sally and nobody even mentioned her when Sally was back. Bad form.

Especially as she was HIV positive so you'd imagine they'd be concerned about how she was getting on.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Especially as she was HIV positive so you'd imagine they'd be concerned about how she was getting on.

Yeah, and plus now the fact that Sally's own daughter is going to have to live with a disease for however long it would have fit into a conversation really well. Sally's blah blah blahing about Pippa having no quality of life and what not and then Alf/Leah/Irena says hey, look at Cassie and how she's coped with the same thing, which opens it up for Sally to even give one line about how she and her daughter are. Simples.

Out of The Braxtons the ones I only probably like are Kyle and Heath. Casey its always the same story his either ends up in Jail or hospital or having one his sad sack moments and its always the same story with Brax e.g. being the hero that its got to the point their is nothing left for Casey and Brax's characters IMO.

• Advertisement

I don't think Sally mentioned Cassie or her Baby if she did I can't remember.

Yeah, and plus now the fact that Sally's own daughter is going to have to live with a disease for however long it would have fit into a conversation really well. Sally's blah blah blahing about Pippa having no quality of life and what not and then Alf/Leah/Irena says hey, look at Cassie and how she's coped with the same thing, which opens it up for Sally to even give one line about how she and her daughter are. Simples.
    I agree

Radio5 wrote: »
    its almost like when characters leave they forgotten about unless they come back.

me1234535 wrote: »
    its almost like when characters leave they forgotten about unless they come back.

Sure remember jai and annie went off to Japan and there wasn't a Mention of them even after the tsunami.

Sure remember jai and annie went off to Japan and there wasn't a Mention of them even after the tsunami.

And Annie's brother Geoff went off to become a preacher and disappeared without trace.

And poor Tony, did anyone even tell him that Gina had died?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

And poor Tony, did anyone even tell him that Gina had died?

He was too busy in the gym working out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

How does Casey manage to get these women. Maddie threw herself on him.
    What a job...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm just watched todayies one and I have to say Bianca is a twat.. WTF she should learn to forgive twas all her fault anywho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What an episode! Bianca became the first ever character to use the loo!

Advertisement