Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Again they've just randomly thrown an ilness at a character though. Makes no sense that Chris doesn't know about it, or that Maddie, who was with him for 3 years and was living rough with him for however many months didn't know he was taking medication. Where did he get his meds when they were on the run too?

If he taking meds while with Maddie I could buy that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Rule number one of watching home and away: never question the logic of any story line! It's pointless!

I am glad Spencer finally had some shred of personality!

Now to scour the image of Winston in a onesie from my my mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

I feel Spencer sudden Bipolar is just a plot for a personality transplant same as Tamara's memory loss.

Rule number one of watching home and away: never question the logic of any story line! It's pointless!

I am glad Spencer finally had some shred of personality!

Now to scour the image of Winston in a onesie from my my mind...

Is it wrong I like Winston :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it wrong I like Winston :o

I like him too! Good quirky character :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

dee_mc wrote: »
    I like him too! Good quirky character :)

The Bay won't be the same without him. There was a weird moment there where he looked directly at the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

spoilers spoilers everywhere on twitter,

confirmed by Rove
    that his missus in real life who plays jade set off the bomb!
    twitter comment confirming it

i don't think
    Bianca
    dies,
    she wouldn't joke about it like this if it was her
    spoiler

Yay if true Bianca dead

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

If you saw the pictures of them filming in London you'd know who doesn't die.
    Heath, Ricky and Bianca are all alive.

I think it's
    Ethan who dies thus leaving the twins and Kyle trapped in the shipping container and nobody knows where they are

If you saw the pictures of them filming in London you'd know who doesn't die.
    Heath, Ricky and Bianca are all alive.

I think it's
    Ethan who dies thus leaving the twins and Kyle trapped in the shipping container and nobody knows where they are

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭TheHighest92

surely dr. cooper has to be the most attractive male in the shows history? and i'm not even gay

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Watched the finale earlier. Laughed my way through most of it admittedly.

Ethan wins Father of the Year IMHO.

Harvey not clutching a Wilson football.. and throwing it at Roo is a disappointment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

surely dr. cooper has to be the most attractive male in the shows history? and i'm not even gay

:eek: Hubba

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oh, and if I hear TAEEEEEEM one more time, I'll be the one planting the bomb next time :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S6l88aABXe0

So do you think no one in the above promo dies only Ethan maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

that episode was.....explosive! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S6l88aABXe0

So do you think no one in the above promo dies only Ethan maybe

Well as far as I know....
    everyone else has been seen filming since so Ethan seems the most likely candidate. Maybe Ricky's baby too?

I don't like his clothes. He seems too big to fit into anything decent and they've had to dress him from the tall and large shop.

Irene will have a sore back after that, I assume she will hit the bottle in early 2014

Just watching today's episode on RTÉ, I must have missed it when I was watching it at Aus pace. Nice to see Tamara acknowledge everything that Kyle did for her when she was sick. I thought they'd just not bothered with that and had her go straight back to pining for Casey without another thought for Kyle.

Just watching today's episode on RTÉ, I must have missed it when I was watching it at Aus pace. Nice to see Tamara acknowledge everything that Kyle did for her when she was sick. I thought they'd just not bothered with that and had her go straight back to pining for Casey without another thought for Kyle.

Casey and Kyle both should have dumped Tamara

• Advertisement

Casey and Kyle both should have dumped Tamara

I'm still rooting for Kyle and Tamara :D

I'm still rooting for Kyle and Tamara :D
    me too I don't get the fuss over Tamara and Casey, Kyle and Tamara are much more suited personality wise and have better chemistry. Casey and Tamara are/ were only together due to their desert experience,they seem more like siblings/friends that were/are in a relationship. guaranteed Tamara/Casey won't last.

she probably will now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Spencer has got to be the oldest-looking teenager in history....

jojofizzio wrote: »
    lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

jojofizzio wrote: »

Oscar looks closer to 26 than just turned 16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

The American soaps and movies are worse for old looking teenagers. Most of them are in their 30's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

At least they could act.

Unlike the recent additions to the cast.

• Advertisement

I was wondering how old the guy that plays Spencer really is so I looked him up and it says he never had any intentions of acting. He was studying for a civil engineering degree when model scout spotted him and convinced him to sign up with an agency and now he's an "actor".
    Seems a lot of that kind of thing happening on H&A lately. Obviously there's always been some level of looks involved in the casting process but they all used to come from acting schools. Now they're plucking people off XFactor and what not.

Advertisement