Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I was wondering how old the guy that plays Spencer really is so I looked him up and it says he never had any intentions of acting. He was studying for a civil engineering degree when model scout spotted him and convinced him to sign up with an agency and now he's an "actor".
    Seems a lot of that kind of thing happening on H&A lately. Obviously there's always been some level of looks involved in the casting process but they all used to come from acting schools. Now they're plucking people off XFactor and what not.

Nothing new there. The guy who played Tony Holden was actually a fire fighter for years before doing Home & Away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oscar looks closer to 26 than just turned 16.

I was just about to post this. Jesus Christ he looks the same age as Zac, if not older! Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭niamhg13

home and away is boring without "summer bay bus tours"

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

So Saint Brax is going down for manslaughter, hopefully he is sent away for long time. It is really time for that family to move on from the Bay. My delight at discovering Maddy has run away disappeared when I discovered Roo was going looking for her. I would have liked if Winston stayed in the Bay, he was a bit of light relief and is a much better match for Marilyn than John.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Caprica wrote: »
    So Saint Brax is going down for manslaughter, hopefully he is sent away for long time. It is really time for that family to move on from the Bay. My delight at discovering Maddy has run away disappeared when I discovered Roo was going looking for her. I would have liked if Winston stayed in the Bay, he was a bit of light relief and is a much better match for Marilyn than John.

Yeah, even I am getting sick of all the Braxton storylines. To be honest going of H and A completely. Too many ridiculous stories.

Liked Winston as well. Still hate Maddie with a passion and that will never change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oscar looks closer to 26 than just turned 16.

He looks about in his 30s

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭TheHighest92

i would welcome more of the braxtons for another few years yet but heath is starting to annoy me recently, i think it's safe to say 2014 will be there final year judging by how long characters have stayed in the past, 3 years

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

I don't mind Heath but Casey and Brax are overused IMO their characters have no depth and always similar storylines with them two. I also realise Tamara's character has become annoying again now she involved with Casey again, which also find it forced how her feelings for him/attachment for him has grown back all of a sudden, they have no chemistry whatsoever. they feel more like siblings to me, she has way better chemistry with Kyle and are a more believable couple.

i would welcome more of the braxtons for another few years yet but heath is starting to annoy me recently, i think it's safe to say 2014 will be there final year judging by how long characters have stayed in the past, 3 years

I reckon The Barrett's are their replacements, Andy and Josh seem like carbon copies of Heath and Casey IMO.

Steve Peacocke's (Brax) real life girlfriend joins Source

• Advertisement

Yeah, even I am getting sick of all the Braxton storylines. To be honest going of H and A completely. Too many ridiculous stories.

Liked Winston as well. Still hate Maddie with a passion and that will never change

UGH hate Maddy too she so ungrateful, she should just go home.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Steve Peacocke's (Brax) real life girlfriend joins Source

wonder if her character will be involved with his character in anyway.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He looks about in his 30s

lol

Gee_G wrote: »
    I was just about to post this. Jesus Christ he looks the same age as Zac, if not older! Ridiculous!
    :D

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/dan-ewing-im-leaving-summer-bay

it will be sad to see the river boys leave

I think Casey or Heath will leave first.

I will miss Heath's fine body and physique ;):o

they brought the show to life after a very dull 2010

can't stand Tamara and Casey as a couple( its so forced that you can tell that they are acting like they are in love but doesn't feel natural or real to me also and how fickle Tamara is, how her affections suddenly seem to change)

they brought the show to life after a very dull 2010
    true.

• Advertisement

yep it will I take it The Barrett's are there replacements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

When is it back on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

MJ23 wrote: »
    When is it back on?

Monday 13 Jan on RTE, usual time. Yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

27th of jan in aus!

cannot WAIT to see who
    died in the bomb although i have my suspicions!!!

Didn't they do the cult storyline a few years ago? Jesus.

Didn't they do the cult storyline a few years ago? Jesus.

And did it better then

Spencer's storyline has been unbelievable and far fetched (even by H&A standards) from the beginning. The cult thing is a new low though!
    That tree the oldest teenage twins in the world keep sketching will play a significant role in the rescue mission anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Either Murray is really good or Spencer is pure stupid to get sucked into a cult within a day and a half!

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Either Murray is really good or Spencer is pure stupid to get sucked into a cult within a day and a half!

I'm thinking both?
    Luckily within a week of the storyline ending Spence will be back to normal and by the end of the fortnight his bipolar will never be mentioned again!

Advertisement