Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Either Murray is really good or Spencer is pure stupid to get sucked into a cult within a day and a half!

He is an idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yer wan the Principle is a fine thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Anyone remember the cult that was in it years ago? The believers I think it was called. It was run by a woman.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Anyone remember the cult that was in it years ago? The believers I think it was called. It was run by a woman.

Muma Rose and Jonah ran it. Then Martha fell in love with Jonah even though he was possibly a rapist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Muma Rose and Jonah ran it. Then Martha fell in love with Jonah even though he was possibly a rapist?

Ahh yes, and then Martha and Jonah got trapped together. Jonah worked on the farm with Mr Campbell. He was the mad auld fecker who used to shoot the arse off anyone who trespassed on his property.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

The Believers were a proper cult, not like this crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭grainuaile

Was that the one joey rainbow was from or have there been three cults in h&a?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Any word from Sally and Pippa? Quite a big deal, her being in America for potential life saving treatment and now completely forgotten about. Out of sight out of mind.

Also, Roo said last week that Harvey's boat was due wherever over a week ago and hadn't turned up. Do they now keep in touch at all? Was she not expecting to hear from him, or did she not notice he was over a week late contacting her.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

and they had another cult (i think) years and years ago. I only have a vague memory of Selina and Saul - he used to scare the life out of me

anyone watching oz pace who can spoiler who died in the cliffhanger? :)

ms.c wrote: »

anyone watching oz pace who can spoiler who died in the cliffhanger? :)
    Ethan, the twins' dad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

thanks lots :)

No problem. The spoilers for the first 2 weeks of episodes do mention....
    that someone else who they thought was okay has to go back to hospital, or something like that. And there was a preview of the year at the end of the episode today and there was a funeral scene. I don't know if that's just Ethan's funeral but I'm not sure that many people would be bothered going to his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

I don't want to break the forum rules but my usual aus-pace site subscriber is no more. Am I allowed to ask how others are watching online? Could anyone please let me know by PM? Really really don't want to have to wait until Channel 5 catches up to see the aftermath of the bomb. Jan was hard enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

No problem. The spoilers for the first 2 weeks of episodes do mention....
    that someone else who they thought was okay has to go back to hospital, or something like that. And there was a preview of the year at the end of the episode today and there was a funeral scene. I don't know if that's just Ethan's funeral but I'm not sure that many people would be bothered going to his.
    i paused it on the funeral scene and there aren't that many people there, one pairing look like evie and oscar, another looks like ricky but couldn't be sure (maybe they pin the explosion on him) and the other 2 like Hannah and zac so i would guess it is ethans....ill bet its ricky or irene that they thought was ok that will have to go back

edit to the above

after seeing the new extended spoiler, i think it is
    Brax's
    funeral in the promo....
    otherwise i would be fairly annoyed that they have him run over by a car AGAIN!!!! and nearly dying and coming back from it AGAIN

t would explain why
    Ricky
    is there.....

hoodwinked wrote: »
    edit to the above

after seeing the new extended spoiler, i think it is
    Brax's
    funeral in the promo....

t would explain why
    Ricky
    is there.....

I don't think it's
    Brax as his accident happens in London, which I don't think airs until April? And I think the funeral is not that far off

I don't think it's
    Brax as his accident happens in London, which I don't think airs until April? And I think the funeral is not that far off

Maybe, thats what i thought first as it does look like
    oscar and evie at the grave, and leah and ricky in the background

photo funeral spoiler so i won't embed it in the post:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/443581/291161.png

It could be
    Ricky at the funeral even if it's Ethan because she was involved in helping get them from the cult in the first place so maybe she's just showing support for the kids. Or... it could be Marilyn with her hair down?

Just watching the preview of the next episode and i had a crazy thought on the baby spoiler...

What if
    the baby is NOT one of the braxtons (aka Heath and the barmaid) but it is Harveys? ,maybe he met some girl on the island (or afterwards) and she follows him to the bay pregnant

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Just watching the preview of the next episode and i had a crazy thought on the baby spoiler...

What if
    the baby is NOT one of the braxtons (aka Heath and the barmaid) but it is Harveys? ,maybe he met some girl on the island (or afterwards) and she follows him to the bay pregnant

First of all... ewwww, gross.

Second of all.....
    all the pictures with the baby in them it's either with Heath or Ricky. So I'd be 99% sure it's a Braxton baby

Stranger things have happened though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

re:funeral: I think that
    Ricky looses the baby
    . Thought I saw some quick clip of
    Ricky & Nate and Brax warning Nate to mind her

kerry4sam wrote: »
    re:funeral: I think that
    Ricky looses the baby
    . Thought I saw some quick clip of
    Ricky & Nate and Brax warning Nate to mind her

You can see the
    coffin in the funeral scene bit of the promo. Unless it was a freakishly long baby it's definitely an adult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭lajoie

I am 90% sure the funeral is
    Heath because he definitely leaving anyway and it looks like he's in the hospital when the bomb goes off. Brax DEFINITELY is staying in it so presumably he gets out of jail soon and as previous poster said, he and Casey go to London. Another clip showed Casey looking really upset so another reason I think it's Heath. Plus he had helped the twins escape before so that'd explain their presence there. UNLESS it's one of the minor characters like the twins' dad or something.

lajoie wrote: »
    I am 90% sure the funeral is
    Heath because he definitely leaving anyway and it looks like he's in the hospital when the bomb goes off. Brax DEFINITELY is staying in it so presumably he gets out of jail soon and as previous poster said, he and Casey go to London. Another clip showed Casey looking really upset so another reason I think it's Heath. Plus he had helped the twins escape before so that'd explain their presence there. UNLESS it's one of the minor characters like the twins' dad or something.

its most definitely not
    Heath in the current funeral coming up, he survives the bomb

Spoilers for the week starting 10th of Feb Aussie Pace:
    Monday 10th Feb
    Sean applies pressure to Andy to recant his testimony and clear his name. Josh, Kyle and Maddy find themselves in dangerous situations. Chris, Sasha and Spencer struggle to meet Irenes demands and Harvey struggles with his identity in the Bay.

Tuesday 11th Feb
    Irene's house is under siege by Sean and Tamara struggles to keep herself separate from the Braxtons. Kyle is shocked by his own actions, prompting him to question his nature.

Wednesday 12th Feb
    Its the day of the funeral for the residents in Summer Bay but will they cope? Kyle and Phoebe grow closer, but Phoebe remains unsure. Tamara reconsiders her job at from Angelos.

Thursday 13th Feb (Double Episode)
    A mystery girl arrives at the funeral with a connection to the bay. Jett and VJ play detective, trying to discover who owns the stolen bracelet. Harvey appears to be a changed man - can he and Roo make it work?

I am starting to agree with those on the Forums, its looking predictably that
    it's Ethans Funeral, and the twins older sister turns up for the funeral and she's the barmaid and pregnant by Heath. It would explain the pregnant blonde at the funeral

The used Little Green Cars again today on the Aus episode. Someone over there loves that album :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Heath was so funny on rte's episode today!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

After watching todays episode on RTE, I'm starting to think Heath would make a lovely nurse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

dee_mc wrote: »
    After watching todays episode on RTE, I'm starting to think Heath would make a lovely nurse!

God wouldn't he brighten up any patients day ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Home and Away star Steve Peacocke has said that this year will be big for the Braxton family.

The actor's character Brax is currently serving time in jail after confessing to a crime from his past, but Peacocke has hinted that it won't stay that way for long.

Speaking to Yahoo TV, he said: "For Brax, it will be a big year because somehow he gets out of jail. For Heath, it is going to be a big year because he is in a lot of trouble with his wife Bianca.

"Casey has got himself a new girl. We all find out an interesting fact about our dad and in particular relation to Casey. Kyle finds himself a crazy girl called Phoebe who keeps him and all of us on our toes."

Peacocke also revealed that a new storyline coming up for the Braxton and Barrett brothers will be his biggest one to date.

He said: "The Barrett boys are causing a lot of trouble with our family as per usual. They've got a particularity big impact on our family this year.

"Brax sees a photo in Josh's wallet and he thinks it looks out of place in his wallet. It makes him wonder what it is doing there and he investigates it and it leads to a pretty big revelation about the relationship between the two families. It causes a lot of angst and a lot of drama and a pretty big revelation for Casey.

"The storyline I am most looking forward to, we haven't started shooting it yet, but it will be the biggest storyline that I have been involved in and it has got a lot to do with Brax and Casey. It's going to be huge."

• Advertisement

^
    Casey isn't a Braxton, he's a Barrett, BORING!

Advertisement