Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd prefer Bianca die

Well.....
    she's already finished filming so she'll be gone soon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well.....
    she's already finished filming so she'll be gone soon too.

Isn't she only
    leaving temporary

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Isn't she only
    leaving temporary

Nope. She
    goes to London with Ricky and the Braxton's follow them, but I'm pretty sure she's left for good now. Will probably be on screen for 4 or 5 months more. Heath is on his way too, they don't leave together though.

Australian Pace -
    I love Matt and Sasha! Their once classroom scene together was a million times better than anything that's happened with her and Spencer. He is a bit of a tool though for going and telling Spencer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Just a thought on Jess
    illness, she is not HIV positive is she? could that be why she was insisting on getting to a hospital when she was in labour and why she had to track down heath, also could be Bianca's exit? as it would also explain why Heath has to go to London to tell Bianca since he doesn't know she's going until she's left, and the fact they kept repeating "he's healthy" in Tuesdays episode, makes me think that Harley was born without being infected.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Just a thought on Jess
    illness, she is not HIV positive is she? could that be why she was insisting on getting to a hospital when she was in labour and why she had to track down heath, also could be Bianca's exit? as it would also explain why Heath has to go to London to tell Bianca since he doesn't know she's going until she's left, and the fact they kept repeating "he's healthy" in Tuesdays episode, makes me think that Harley was born without being infected.

But would they really have another
    HIV in pregnancy storyline so soon after Cassie a few years ago?

dee_mc wrote: »
    But would they really have another
    HIV in pregnancy storyline so soon after Cassie a few years ago?

how many cults have we had since? :D

how many cults have we had since? :D

Touché!

If it was
    HIV she'd have to tell Heath about it too, they had unprotected sex, obviously, so he'd be at risk too, unless she only contracted it after she slept with Heath which would mean she was having unprotected sex while pregnant which makes her a bit of a tramp.... unless of course she contracted it some other way..... but I don't think it's HIV

If it was
    HIV she'd have to tell Heath about it too, they had unprotected sex, obviously, so he'd be at risk too, unless she only contracted it after she slept with Heath which would mean she was having unprotected sex while pregnant which makes her a bit of a tramp.... unless of course she contracted it some other way..... but I don't think it's HIV

well that is my point
    she tracked Heath down to tell him he may be infected (the whole way she was all "we need to talk seriously" and it never happened, i think the one time they did Bianca was there so she couldn't say anything) so i think the chance to tell him just hasn't come up,

it would also explain why bianca leaves before Heath, and im sure Dan Ewing did say one of the Braxton brothers would die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

well that is my point
    she tracked Heath down to tell him he may be infected (the whole way she was all "we need to talk seriously" and it never happened, i think the one time they did Bianca was there so she couldn't say anything) so i think the chance to tell him just hasn't come up,

it would also explain why bianca leaves before Heath, and im sure Dan Ewing did say one of the Braxton brothers would die.

hopefully its Casey:D

does anyone like Phoebe?

me1234535 wrote: »
    does anyone like Phoebe?

NO!

does anyone like Phoebe?

She's annoying. And desperate. And posey. But other than that she's grand!

dee_mc wrote: »
    She's annoying. And desperate. And posey. But other than that she's grand!

:D

I think the actress that plays her is pretty terrible, to be honest. I mean... her reaction to the Braxton's casually discussing murder over dinner is probably the most realistic reaction anyone has had to the Braxton's for quite some time. Her being freaked out by the new version of Kyle that she's found, her being sad that they can't just pick things up from where they left of..... all of it makes sense, is perfectly reasonable behaviour and yet..... I can't stand her. All her lines are delivered in the same monotone unemotional way. It's like she's dead inside!!

shame they brang in a terrible love interest for Kyle, I think the character would been alright but maybe they could of had a better actress for the part(which she obviously got the role due to her looks), I can buy they have history together, but I really can't buy they have romantic history, it feels like they don't have much of an romantic spark, they have chemistry but it feels more like they are friends than anything romantic, I feel like are going to be another Tamara and Casey which are going to be forced on us as being them being madly in love with each other after 5 minutes of being together, cause the writers say so, and without any real chemistry. always felt it was a shame they brang Tamara in for Casey, she is so much better suited for Kyle IMO,

maybe Phoebe should be with Casey :D

I think the actress that plays her is pretty terrible, to be honest. I mean... her reaction to the Braxton's casually discussing murder over dinner is probably the most realistic reaction anyone has had to the Braxton's for quite some time. Her being freaked out by the new version of Kyle that she's found, her being sad that they can't just pick things up from where they left of..... all of it makes sense, is perfectly reasonable behaviour and yet..... I can't stand her. All her lines are delivered in the same monotone unemotional way. It's like she's dead inside!!

I dislike the way she is giving Kyle ultimatums, she comes across as controlling to me.

Home and Away star Lincoln Younes has confirmed that 2014 will be his final year on the soap.

The actor, who has played Summer Bay's Casey Braxton since 2011, has revealed that he thinks his time on the show will come to an end this year.

Speaking to TV Week, Younes said: "I don't see myself going beyond 2014. Right now, I'm very happy with the show. But, with any storyline, when the time is right it's better to go, rather than keeping something going when it's not working.

"The Braxton storyline has served the show well."

Discussing his future plans, Younes admitted that he is looking forward to heading over to LA for work.

He said: "I'm very excited about going there. I can live on Dan [Ewing's] couch."

Ewing, who plays Younes's on-screen brother Heath, has already finished filming the soap and moved over to LA. Lisa Gormley, who plays Heath's wife Bianca, is also thought to have finished filming.

Glad Casey is leaving, he will probably be hogging the screen time though before he goes (Grrrr)

• Advertisement

Glad Casey is leaving, he will probably be hogging the screen time though before he goes (Grrrr)

Yeah, apparently....
    it turns out Casey isn't really a Braxton, Cheryl had a fling with Pa Barrett and Casey is his.
    So that's going to mean endless scenes of Casey expressing his feelings through bug eyes.

does anyone like Phoebe?

I prefer her more over the likes of Maddie and Tamara

Home and Away's London episodes will see Heath Braxton left devastated as his wife Bianca makes a shock confession to him.

The upcoming storyline centres around the Braxton family as Heath travels to the UK with his brothers Brax and Casey after Bianca and Ricky Sharpe both decide to move there.

While Brax wants to win back Ricky, Heath is aiming to save his marriage after the arrival of his new son Harley pushed Bianca (Lisa Gormley) away.

Viewers in Australia have already seen the couple's lives turned upside down as Jess - the barmaid Heath slept with during his stag celebrations - turned up in Summer Bay and gave birth to his baby.

Heath believes there is still hope for his relationship, but he is thrown a curveball when Bianca confesses that she slept with Zac MacGuire (Charlie Clausen) before leaving the Bay.

Dan Ewing, who plays Heath, told TV Week: "Heath is shattered. He'd like to throw MacGuire off a cliff!"

In the aftermath of Bianca's revelation, she tells Heath that he needs to make the decision over whether they should get back together - especially as she still isn't sure whether she can fully accept Harley.

Bianca urges Heath to think about it and meet her at local landmark The Shard with his answer, leaving him with a big choice to make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Liking Bianca's new hair colour. Must have had it done while in hospital. Handy that.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Liking Bianca's new hair colour. Must have had it done while in hospital. Handy that.

She'd been getting less and less blonde for months before she went full brunette.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Now im only watching at rte pace so maybe something great and exciting is going to happen with him. But why exactly did they bring Harvey back?? Just to decide to separate from Roo?

Gee_G wrote: »
    Now im only watching at rte pace so maybe something great and exciting is going to happen with him. But why exactly did they bring Harvey back?? Just to decide to separate from Roo?

Pretty much. I think maybe because they had a few deaths on the show recently they didn't want to just kill him off so that's why they didn't just have him stay missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

There's definitely some aboriginy genes in yer man Harvey.

Zac has just won the "stating the obvious" award :D

" this town was it built on an ancient burial ground or something? its cursed anything that can go wrong does"

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

Zac has just won the "stating the obvious" award :D

" this town was it built on an ancient burial ground or something? its cursed anything that can go wrong does"

:pac:

Why does he walk around like a stroppy teenager, reminds me of Harry Enfield as Kevin - "I hate you" :D

Advertisement