Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Quick question for anyone at Aussie pace,

Heath said yesterday he didn't tell
    Darcy about Harley, but isn't Darcy supposed to be attending mangrove river high (aka Summer bay high) now, i seem to recall a storyline where she was the bully about two weeks ago that seems to suddenly be dropped, you also don't see her around summer bay high, you'd think since she wanted to live with her dad she'd be trying to hang out with him all the time there,

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone at Aussie pace,

Heath said yesterday he didn't tell
    Darcy about Harley, but isn't Darcy supposed to be attending mangrove river high (aka Summer bay high) now, i seem to recall a storyline where she was the bully about two weeks ago that seems to suddenly be dropped, you also don't see her around summer bay high, you'd think since she wanted to live with her dad she'd be trying to hang out with him all the time there,

I thought Darcy was only mean to that girl because she had a crush on Jett.

me1234535 wrote: »
    I thought Darcy was only mean to that girl because she had a crush on Jett.

but wasn't she in the school?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Darcy is in the school and the fact that Bianca just took off and hasn't been at work in God knows how long should be enough to start the kids talking and as such Darcy would probably have heard something about the baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

That was bad from the way your wan left Chris stranded on the beach. You'd swear he called her a fat cow or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Casey Braxton will be left battling a life-threatening infection in an upcoming storyline.

Casey will be left seriously ill after he contracts blood poisoning as a result of having his "All or Nothing" tattoo removed.

Viewers in Australia have recently seen Casey learn the shocking truth about his paternity, after Brax tells him that his real father is Johnny Barrett, making him a half-sibling of Barrett brothers Andy and Josh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Casey Braxton will be left battling a life-threatening infection in an upcoming storyline.

Casey will be left seriously ill after he contracts blood poisoning as a result of having his "All or Nothing" tattoo removed.

Viewers in Australia have recently seen Casey learn the shocking truth about his paternity, after Brax tells him that his real father is Johnny Barrett, making him a half-sibling of Barrett brothers Andy and Josh

Shame its not one of Josh, Maddie or the oldest looking school going twins in history

wawaman wrote: »
    Shame its not one of Josh, Maddie or the oldest looking school going twins in history

Or Spencer or Tamara so many annoying "teenagers" in the Bay at present

I think
    Casey dies. Not from this current story line but the remaining Braxton family, Ricky and Josh were filming a funeral the other day. Good riddance, I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭niamhg13

John and marlyn so funny together,confronting andy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Spoiler:
    Darcy is to kidnap Harley:eek: Oscar will be involved in a hit-and-run when driving a drunk Zac home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

niamhg13 wrote: »
    John and marlyn so funny together,confronting andy

Adorable couple! Great dynamic between them and Jett too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Home & Away Fans,

Make sure Home & Away scoops up an award in the Boards 2014 Soap Awards by voting here http://bit.ly/soapawards2014

Seriously in tonights episode Aussie pace
    i thought Casey was as high asa kite or very drunk in that scene, didn't get the "sick" vibe off him at all and was shocked to see they have started the blood poisoning storyline so soon....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

RTE version had Hannah looking incredible on the beach today. What a bottom!

She is quickly filling the void left by April recently (as is that mystery sister of the twins).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

That Evie one is an awful pain in the arse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

RTE version had Hannah looking incredible on the beach today. What a bottom!

She is quickly filling the void left by April recently (as is that mystery sister of the twins).

+1. She is the hottest chick in it now......Not much competition though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

watching this weeks home and away on rte i really think kyle and maddie would make a hot couple they need a great new couple they have had great couples like ric and maddie, brax and charlie...belle and aden... josh is far too boring and phoebe is just annoying she does not really come across as a rockstar!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

how long has brax been out of prison?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

ms.c wrote: »
    how long has brax been out of prison?

Think it was beginning of last week or end of week before.

• Advertisement

will try catch up on the player - i adore home and away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

Is home and away taking a three week brake on rte like it is on channel 5?

i hope not but i think channel 5 has first airing rights in europe so it may have to?

Home and Away always takes a break on RTÉ over the summer. June/July time, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That is some lazy journalism!
    Break time: Will McDonald and a blonde actress enjoy a break when the cameras stop rolling

Nobody could be bothered to look up who Nina is or the actess' name. I love the Daily Mail :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

That is some lazy journalism!
    Nobody could be bothered to look up who Nina is or the actess' name. I love the Daily Mail :pac:

I didn't read it. Just drooled over the pictures. She's now my fave
    tv/celeb bride
    ever!!!

Addle wrote: »

also
    oscar
    is visible in the pictures so i am guessing he
    doesn't do much jailtime for the hit and run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Marilyn is genuinely my role model, I love everything about her. What a lady!

I'm gonna start getting up 2 hours earlier everyday to do that hairstyle.

• Advertisement

Advertisement