Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^It's about a year now, which in H&A time is like 10 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Who could be targeting the River Boys? Hardly Adam again??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

vamos! wrote: »

Dread to imagine Home & Away without them!

Now, as for this, deelighted! & Beautiful photos captured within that linkie you shared too :)

Cheers for sharing,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I used love Home and away back early 00's , I think stopped watch just before who kill Josh story line.

Don't think I get back into now, it change far to much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

vamos! wrote: »

i reckon its
    phoebe's dad, he seems none too pleased about Kyle Bennett Braxton!

• Advertisement

lol so Leah is really ill in hospital and there is no sign of VJ at her bedside ?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

lol so Leah is really ill in hospital and there is no sign of VJ at her bedside ?!

It was mentioned at the start of yesterday's episode that he was gone to stay with his granny. Maybe he'll stay gone :)

dee_mc wrote: »
    It was mentioned at the start of yesterday's episode that he was gone to stay with his granny. Maybe he'll stay gone :)

I thought the granny was in Italy or greece or wherever it is they are from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes Leah's family is from Greece and wasn't VJ and Jett up all the night before playing video games that kept Dr. Sexy Nate awake :confused:

Yeah I'd imagine Vinnie's parents?

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yeah I'd imagine Vinnie's parents?

Does Vinnie's parents have any contact with VJ, isn't or wasn't the dad in prison?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Vinnie's parents have any contact with VJ, isn't or wasn't the dad in prison?

I don't know, i just know i heard he was either staying with his 'grandmother' or 'grandparents', can't remember the characters at all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Yes Leah's family is from Greece and wasn't VJ and Jett up all the night before playing video games that kept Dr. Sexy Nate awake :confused:

She said he would be away for a week at least though. Maybe he has gone to Greece. Did Vinnie ever die? I know last we seen of him he was dressed as a clown at one of VJ's birthday parties. Didn't he go into witness protection after that? Would love him to come back. VJ needs a solid father figure and Leah hasn't had much luck in the love department, has she.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She said he would be away for a week at least though. Maybe he has gone to Greece. Did Vinnie ever die? I know last we seen of him he was dressed as a clown at one of VJ's birthday parties. Didn't he go into witness protection after that? Would love him to come back. VJ needs a solid father figure and Leah hasn't had much luck in the love department, has she.

He died. Didn't the priest, Elijah, that she dated, care from him on his death bed or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Anyone catch that episode a week or two back with Hannah in the sea with her fella? Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

whats the story with the greatest love story ever with Casey and the girl on the bus? They know each other a day and they are acting like Burton & Taylor !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

wawaman wrote: »
    whats the story with the greatest love story ever with Casey and the girl on the bus? They know each other a day and they are acting like Burton & Taylor !!!

Ridico!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

got to say i love the music in Home and away and they had this back in october 2013! :D

and again here: :D

i like her version too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Chris seems to be the new 'Vinnie' character though doesn't he? hapless, likeable, full of self confidence yet finds himself in silly/deadly situations all the time. They rehash all their popular characters over and over again.
    I'm waiting for the new blonde bombshell to replace Indi. all their new female characters recently are brunette.

Why is Tamara still in the Bay, she isn't with any of the Braxton boys anymore she could go live with her own family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Why is Tamara still in the Bay, she isn't with any of the Braxton boys anymore she could go live with her own family

Because she's in school there?

Chris is definitely the new Vinnie, I always loved Vinnie, I think it's nice to have a similar character on the show, I much prefer his scenes to any scene with Evie in it. I don't think I've found a character to be so annoying ever before!

Because she's in school there?

Chris is definitely the new Vinnie, I always loved Vinnie, I think it's nice to have a similar character on the show, I much prefer his scenes to any scene with Evie in it. I don't think I've found a character to be so annoying ever before!

She could transfer schools

Who is Evie again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Who is Evie again?

Exactly !!! (She is Zac's dead brothers daughter)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

She could transfer schools

Who is Evie again?

She is the old man Oscars teenage twin sister.

Chris is great, love him

why can't they contact VJ to tell him how bad his mother is?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

I can see her leaving and going back to her parents, once she has finished school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

I always said Chris reminded me of a past character but I couldn't remember the name.
    ah vinnie.
    What a trip down memory lane I'm after having there.
    Vinnie, jesse, will.
    mmmm.
    I shall be happy in my thoughts for a while now :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Chris is great, love him

Yeah I like him too. He was on the aussie x factor a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

me1234535 wrote: »
    I can see her leaving and going back to her parents, once she has finished school.

Lets hope so. She's the most annoying character in soap land.

Advertisement