Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MJ23 wrote: »
    Lets hope so. She's the most annoying character in soap land.

H&A has quite a few annoying characters especially high school goers, like yes Tamara but also Spencer, Maddie and Ethan's twins, I would even welcome back Ruby over them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Oh I don't know about ruby! that would be a bit of a push now :-)

Does anyone else like Cheryl Braxton, I think she is a hoot, great character, wish she was permanent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Pure fluke of timing yesterday with H&A:

Matt goes into Sasha's room and say What, no one direction posters?!

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yer man who plays Spencer is 24. Looks ridiculous in the school uniform. He must be repeating 6th year since 2007.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

MJ23 wrote: »
    Yer man who plays Spencer is 24. Looks ridiculous in the school uniform. He must be repeating 6th year since 2007.

I think he man who plays Oscar is older and looks more ridiculous in uniform, especially with his top button done up.

Really don't like Oscar - I don't know what it is. He's just so .... boring

Leah is getting a new romance and in other news Dr. Nate has a wife

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ahhhhhh that Phoebe one is sooooooo annoying.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh that Phoebe one is sooooooo annoying.

I'm actually starting to like her - she's fun, she says what she wants, doesn't care what people think of her and stops Kyle being so dead looking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Just caught up with this weeks episodes tonight. The twins really annoy me...boring characters. Maddy....please write her out soon. Hated Phoebe at the start....but not as bad now. Matt looks like he is gonna turn out to be the latest in a long line of "bad guy turned good". Sasha in her bikini.....makes a bad episode worth watching;). A bit sick of the whole Brax-Ricky-Nate triangle. Where has VJ gone to. His mother was very sick in hospital and he never visited. It was during a term at school so surely they cant say that he was in his grandmothers house!

max life wrote: »
    Just caught up with this weeks episodes tonight. The twins really annoy me...boring characters. Maddy....please write her out soon. Hated Phoebe at the start....but not as bad now. Matt looks like he is gonna turn out to be the latest in a long line of "bad guy turned good". Sasha in her bikini.....makes a bad episode worth watching;). A bit sick of the whole Brax-Ricky-Nate triangle. Where has VJ gone to. His mother was very sick in hospital and he never visited. It was during a term at school so surely they cant say that he was in his grandmothers house!

that's exactly where he is. They have recast the part so he will be back soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

that's exactly where he is. They have recast the part so he will be back soon

New VJ? Brilliant! Maybe this one will be able to act!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

dee_mc wrote: »

To be fair old VJ was never supposed to act, he was just Leah's +1. They should have recast him a few years ago before he actually started interacting with other characters. It's going to be weird now when he comes back and Jett or whoever just accepts his new face and says nothing about it.

dee_mc wrote: »

I liked the old VJ and his friendship with Jett

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Today in Summer Bay General or whatever its called Heath runs in with baby Harley "Quick he needs help". Nurse takes him. Heath "Wait, why are you taking him"?!
    The Braxtons must have their own wing at the hospital at this stage.

Please don't pair Chris with annoying miserable Tamara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

Tamara - the girl who gets knocked down, spends the night unconscious on the side of the road but the minute she gets to hospital is seemingly alright !

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Let's hope she don't loose her memory again !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Let's hope she don't loose her memory again !!!

Her eyesight i think

• Advertisement

Steven81 wrote: »
    Her eyesight i think

Best she leaves to go live with her parents so

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

How long will the break be on rte two and will we have caught up with channel 5 before it come back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

How long will the break be on rte two and will we have caught up with channel 5 before it come back?

i don't think RTE can catch up with Channel 5, as i think their deal states they will be the first channel to air the episodes over on this side of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i don't think RTE can catch up with Channel 5, as i think their deal states they will be the first channel to air the episodes over on this side of the world.

Rte are already ahead of channel 5, ch5 are just on the bit before casey finds out he aint a braxton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Rte are already ahead of channel 5, ch5 are just on the bit before casey finds out he aint a braxton

really? sorry, that was the excuse they gave when they were they freaking out over online sources "showing them before channel 5 did?" if RTE have already beaten them to it, then they shouldn't have been saying that or blocking them from irish viewers! :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

really? sorry, that was the excuse they gave when they were they freaking out over online sources "showing them before channel 5 did?" if RTE have already beaten them to it, then they shouldn't have been saying that or blocking them from irish viewers! :confused:

Well, from a legal point of view they shouldn't be online anywhere other than the various channel's catch up services. As far as I know 5 actually pays quite a bit of money to 7 in Australia, and quite a lot of that goes back into the show, so it's perfectly understandable that they don't want to be shelling out all that cash only to have people watching illegally online rather than waiting the few weeks to watch on 5.

I doubt they care too much how Irish people are watching but the only way to deal with the online uploads is to block them at the source rather than try to block access on a region to region basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

I think with rte stopping for the world cup we will not be ahead for long?

Well, from a legal point of view they shouldn't be online anywhere other than the various channel's catch up services. As far as I know 5 actually pays quite a bit of money to 7 in Australia, and quite a lot of that goes back into the show, so it's perfectly understandable that they don't want to be shelling out all that cash only to have people watching illegally online rather than waiting the few weeks to watch on 5.

I doubt they care too much how Irish people are watching but the only way to deal with the online uploads is to block them at the source rather than try to block access on a region to region basis.

oh i understand that, its just when giving out about it they were arguing they wanted exclusive rights to broadcast the episodes first over here, hence why i thought (incorrectly) they were ahead of RTE.

sorry about the confusion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The young one who was lost out in the woods with the baby for most of the day, had 100% battery on her phone.
    I wish I had one of those phones.

Advertisement