Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Fluxfan

MJ23 wrote: »
    The young one who was lost out in the woods with the baby for most of the day, had 100% battery on her phone.
    I wish I had one of those phones.

Bahaha!

I really dont like the stupid stirred up romance between Casey and the English wan. Totally unrealistic, even for home and away! Also loving the shots of tower bridge that always seem to be behind her when they skype etc....Casey would be as well off to move over to her cos she must be MINTED living there in an apartment like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Back on rte today :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gee_G wrote: »

Yay! Can you remember, does it usually take a break again during the Galway races? (I'll need to prepare myself emotionally if that's the case :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

what episode are RTE at please? just so i know for spoiler tags?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    what episode are RTE at please? just so i know for spoiler tags?

Dont know what episode number. But Casey has just come home from hospital after blood poisoning (from the tattoo removal) Tamara's beginning to remember bits about her hit and run. Sound familiar?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,683 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just tuned in there for the first week in ages. Is it just me or has H&A gone drastically down hill with the new wad of characters? It's like a huge clear out happened in the last few months and the replacements aren't all that credible. Phoebe is about the only one who shines but she just keeps reminding me of Belle from years ago.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just tuned in there for the first week in ages. Is it just me or has H&A gone drastically down hill with the new wad of characters? It's like a huge clear out happened in the last few months and the replacements aren't all that credible. Phoebe is about the only one who shines but she just keeps reminding me of Belle from years ago.

Phoeboe does my head in. She's the most monotonous character I have ever come across.

I'd kill to get a make up wipe at her face!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Hate Phoebe so much. She's the worst of a very bad bunch of recent additions. Matt is probably the only decent character they've introduced since maybe Sasha, which is about 3 years ago now.

can i just ask

Aussie pace:
    WHAT THE HELL??? Roo apparently has some virus that they don't know what it is, and the whole of summer bay are wondering in and out of her hospital room, how do they know it's not contagious???

and don't get me started on this stupid
    Zac planting hash/pot on andy to get rid of him plot,

and then
    Darcy, she slips and falls, breaks her arm and doesn't tell Heath why??? i know we are supposed to assume she doesn't want to hurt his custody case but really? she's smart enough to know running away IS going to hurt his case and now we go into the authorities mis-understanding heath again,

i really feel like the good writers have too gone stateside because this reminds me of those barren years we had a few years back before they brought in the new characters like Bianca and april (who have mostly all left now) because their ratings sucked.
    /rant

Hate Phoebe so much. She's the worst of a very bad bunch of recent additions.

There's been so many weak characters lately I feel.

Danny/Denny (not sure which) so they are unsure of her at first, fast forward a couple of weeks and she's moved in with them as an integral part of the family. Not falling for the tomboy boat fixing crap either.

The Barratts - so now that the Braxtons have settled into summer bay and have been "made good" its time for some new bad boys. Its the exact same story as a couple of years ago, they could have at least waited a bit longer to reuse.

Oscar - manboy. Gives me shudders when I see him and his big head in his school uniform!

Only exception I'll make about new characters is that I REALLY like Dr. Sexy. For some reason, I cant figure why :D

On another note, why has Maddy turned into such a terror? I thought we had got past these traumatic teenage rebellions from her (give us a break!). I really hope the pace picks up soon, over the last year it has really begun to go downhill.

• Advertisement

^ Even leaving aside the obvious reasons to like Dr. Sexy his character isn't too bad. They integrated him quite well with the other characters, gave him story lines outside of his romantic entanglements and developed him as an individual character too. I think, or I hope, he and Matt are the start of them fixing things and actually thinking about who they're introducing and why. Even Denny, like her or not, was allowed to settle in as a character and find a place in the Bay before they
    threw her at a Braxton.

Nate is a great character but i don't like him with
    sophie,
    i don't know i think him and ricky just had better chemistry.

^ Totally agree. There was a scene the other day at Aus pace where Ricky and Nate were just having a chat and I found myself thinking they should have left them together or not had them hook up before Brax came back and left them to develop more before getting together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ricky even has better chemistry with Heath than Brax

I too liked her with Dr. Sexy

Think its time Tamara left(rate pace so not sure if she has left or not) but Jesus she serves no purpose whatsoever in the show now

The fellow who played Liam is latest to get a role in US he is joining Shameless

Think its time Tamara left(rate pace so not sure if she has left or not) but Jesus she serves no purpose whatsoever in the show now

She is gone now thankfully

Luckily to free up room in Leahs house in time for Bianca to move in. Who's next to move in!

Can Andy and Brax beat each other to death so both will be gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

watching todays episode on channel 5 as the horse racing was on rte two this eve, Phoebe acting all rebellious arrgh she so annoying I thought something would have happened with him and maddie cos he was supposed to teach her music

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Fluxfan wrote: »
    Luckily to free up room in Leahs house in time for Bianca to move in. Who's next to move in!
    she takes Matt in next after he leaves his emergency accomodation! & Nates wife sophie comes back in soon so id say he will be leaving her house soon aswell!

messrs wrote: »
    she takes Matt in next after he leaves his emergency accomodation! & Nates wife sophie comes back in soon so id say he will be leaving her house soon aswell!

Has Leah become the new Irene?! :pac:

Does Leah get with Nate or Zac?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Leah get with Nate or Zac?

Wasnt aware that she got with either but I hope its Zac to shut him up moaning about Hannah. And considering that Nate's ex bird has shown up?

Wasnt aware that she got with either but I hope its Zac to shut him up moaning about Hannah. And considering that Nate's ex bird has shown up?

She is suppose to be get a new love interest and trying to think who else it could be, Oscar, Brax, Alf, Andy or Chris :p

Major Braxton family related spoilers:

spoilers

so it looks like
    yet another bloody bus crash in home and away, also love seeing ricky pregnant, if she loses this baby in the crash though i will seriously stop watching this show
    it's also unsure if brax lives or dies, the article says he does but for a guy who's been run over, shot, and told one more blow to the head will kill him (before he is run over again) i'd be surprised if a bus rolling over killed him, although the photos make it look like ricky and sophie are on the bus and he is chasing after her/to the bus with Nate following so maybe they aren't involved in the bus crash.

The Braxtons should have their own hospital wing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Braxtons should have their own hospital wing

A hospital with one room.
    That Phoebe is even more annoying than Tamara. With her smokey eyes and Doc Marten boots. And talking without opening her mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

God I hate Maddy. She's an absolute brat.

• Advertisement

Meangadh wrote: »
    God I hate Maddy. She's an absolute brat.

No wonder Roo took off :p

Advertisement