Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I thought Roo went to Vegas with Coleen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought Roo went to Vegas with Coleen?

Yep, but Coleen told Alf Roo had left Vegas weeks ago, which is when they began to suspect she'd gone somewhere else on the way home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

Roo was also acting weird in the gym with Marilyn and Irene, I reckon they will expand that storyline when the Braxton one is over or maybe it will co-incide with Marilyn and John's wedding.
    Or they will just leave it in the air like the cancer story Belle was doing all those years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I would just like to congratulate maddie on being the 1000th highschool student in home and away to repeat their year, honestly :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

hoodwinked wrote: »
    can any one at aussie pace tell me did we ever find out why Roo went to Peru????

did they literally just drop that storyline?
    dee_mc wrote: »
    Yep, but Coleen told Alf Roo had left Vegas weeks ago, which is when they began to suspect she'd gone somewhere else on the way home.

I'm watching Aussie-time as afaik they
    just kept glossing over it. The supporting characters would bring it up, but Roo would dismiss. Once she was out of hospital the focus went back to the wedding
    . They might bring it up again though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭vamos!

Just finished catching up on Aussie pace
    I know Casey's death was predicted but I have just bawled my eyes out. It was done really well and Brax played a tragic blinder. I have a feeling the aftermath will be interesting

I've been watching at Irish pace recently and Casey is so annoying! He basically threw a strop because he wasn't beaten up by their dad? And then Denny is mooning over him for "taking care of" her so well like she's not a fully functioning and capable human adult. Grrr!
    I'll be glad to see the back of him!

Also, why does Ricky put up with Brax? He's a violent, bad tempered thug who emotionally manipulates everyone he knows. She could do so much better. Especially when Dr. Sexy was the alternative!

vamos! wrote: »
    I know Casey's death was predicted but I have just bawled my eyes out. It was done really well and Brax played a tragic blinder. I have a feeling the aftermath will be interesting

That was not something I was ready for! It was heart-braking to watch - always just both of them against the world, certainly know what that was like :(

Oh just brilliant acting by all involved!

Tears here also I can assure you,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Also, why does Ricky put up with Brax? He's a violent, bad tempered thug who emotionally manipulates everyone he knows. She could do so much better. Especially when Dr. Sexy was the alternative!

Also what is with Hannah the gullible fool for Andy, she can do so much better like Zac

I know everyone likes a bad boy but FFS how many chances has Andy been given

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also what is with Hannah the gullible fool for Andy, she can do so much better like Zac

I know everyone likes a bad boy but FFS how many chances has Andy been given

It really makes the women on the show look like idiots. They allow themselves to be treated so badly.

vamos! wrote: »
    Yeah I really wanted him to end up with the girl from london seriously its getting stupid now first charlie then casey enough brax get him sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Awww poor Heath(rte) having Harley taken away :(

I'd gladly give him a shoulder to cry on!!!;)

At RTÉ pace, who did own the drugs Andy got busted for?

Gee_G wrote: »
    Awww poor Heath(rte) having Harley taken away :(

I'd gladly give him a shoulder to cry on!!!;)
    Very very Happy Ending though for the family
    :)
    At RTÉ pace, who did own the drugs Andy got busted for?
    Jake Pirovic - the same character who killed of Charlie Buckton. All leads up to the big story that sees Casey murdered.

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Jake Pirovic - the same character who killed of Charlie Buckton. All leads up to the big story that sees Casey murdered.

The ones Hannah found in the shed were Andy's though, yeah?

The ones Hannah found in the shed were Andy's though, yeah?

Yup, that's the start with where Andy has got involved and it develops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

lovinit wrote: »
    I would just like to congratulate maddie on being the 1000th highschool student in home and away to repeat their year, honestly :pac:

What about poor Spencer, he's repeating 6th year for the 6th time. He's nearly 25.

MJ23 wrote: »
    What about poor Spencer, he's repeating 6th year for the 6th time. He's nearly 25.

How do the teachers keep their jobs doesnt say alot for the education system to have someone repeat at least twice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

lovinit wrote: »
    How do the teachers keep their jobs doesnt say alot for the education system to have someone repeat at least twice

Look at everything those kids go through in Summer Bay. I'm surprised they get through school at all.

It's so weird how they deal with school stuff on H&A. The teens are all supposed to be different ages and even in different years and yet they're often in the same classes. Then there's always someone has to repeat so that it's not just a bunch of new teens in school that nobody cares about. Why not just introduce a few teens as minor side characters so that when the main kids leave there's already an established presence in the school. Look at Jett, he's got a few more years to do at high school but instead of introducing new kids for him to hang out with occasionally he's only ever seen mixing with the older kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

it does get confusing alright when you see things like

Maddy and spencer are in the same year, Sasha and Matt were also in this year (when Matt was working for the "bad Teacher" and sasha had to repeat from the year Casey was in)

then Maddy is looking at repeating the year (so dropping into Josh, oscar and Evie's year) but leaves instead,

Jett and Vj are below that again (although hasn't vj been in the school like 3 years now?)

now todays (aus) episode has Sasha and Matt graduating, Spencer and josh and evie and oscar in the same year, (how is spencer a now a year behind maddie?)

and Jett and Vj below them again. (although Jett sometimes hangs out with sasha and matt)

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

hoodwinked wrote: »
    it does get confusing alright when you see things like

Maddy and spencer are in the same year, Sasha and Matt were also in this year (when Matt was working for the "bad Teacher" and sasha had to repeat from the year Casey was in)

then Maddy is looking at repeating the year (so dropping into Josh, oscar and Evie's year) but leaves instead,

Jett and Vj are below that again (although hasn't vj been in the school like 3 years now?)

now todays (aus) episode has Sasha and Matt graduating, Spencer and josh and evie and oscar in the same year, (how is spencer a now a year behind maddie?)

and Jett and Vj below them again. (although Jett sometimes hangs out with sasha and matt)

:confused:

How do you even remember all of that? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I thought maddy,josh,spencer,oscar & evie are all in the same year. Coz didn't maddy,josh,evie & spencer have a study group lately for that exam that josh then did well in but maddy failed??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭wawaman

MelanieC wrote: »
    I thought maddy,josh,spencer,oscar & evie are all in the same year. Coz didn't maddy,josh,evie & spencer have a study group lately for that exam that josh then did well in but maddy failed??

Everyone is treated equally in the summer bay education system. Doesnt matter what year you are in, you have to do the same exams !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Gee_G wrote: »
    How do you even remember all of that? :)

i put all the "couples" who were also thrown into the same classes together down first and then remembered the various storylines they threw at them,

MelanieC wrote: »

and yes, that also happened, and they all seem to be in zac's classes,

Let's not forget the teachers in SBH, Bianca was a French teacher who became principal, Zac a drug addict became a teacher there and Liam a musician who was in rehab too became a teacher there and now we have Leah who is a "counsellor" coughs nosebag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Let's not forget the teachers in SBH, Bianca was a French teacher who became principal, Zac a drug addict became a teacher there and Liam a musician who was in rehab too became a teacher there and now we have Leah who is a "counsellor" coughs nosebag

Small-time dealer in college, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

And the new principal who was addicted to prescription medication before she came to the Bay..

Advertisement