Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    And the new principal who was addicted to prescription medication before she came to the Bay..

Bianca did drugs after Rocco died it must be required to teach at SBH do drugs :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Don't forget Leah, not a teacher but did a 2 week course, at most, and is now qualified to council children.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Small-time dealer in college, no?

He was convicted didn't his ex Natalie say that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He was convicted didn't his ex Natalie say that?

For dealing, yeah, I didn't think he was a drug addict though? I know he was fond of the drink for a while but I don't remember anything about drug use, maybe I blanked it out!

I have it in my head that he was a user at the time he was dealing, maybe I made it up though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I have it in my head that he was a user at the time he was dealing, maybe I made it up though?

It's quite possible, I probably got distracted by something shiny whenever that revelation came out :p

Yes I thought the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

And don't forget Miles, who was a homeless wino when he first came into the show & swiftly got a teaching job at SBH! Then he became addicted to antidepressants & started seeing a little girl dressed as a rabbit everywhere!! Lol!! Really wish I could've gone to that school!

MelanieC wrote: »
    And don't forget Miles, who was a homeless wino when he first came into the show & swiftly got a teaching job at SBH! Then he became addicted to antidepressants & started seeing a little girl dressed as a rabbit everywhere!! Lol!! Really wish I could've gone to that school!

Oh yes Milo from Sally's imaginary friend to her twin brother :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

It's so weird how they deal with school stuff on H&A. The teens are all supposed to be different ages and even in different years and yet they're often in the same classes. Then there's always someone has to repeat so that it's not just a bunch of new teens in school that nobody cares about. Why not just introduce a few teens as minor side characters so that when the main kids leave there's already an established presence in the school. Look at Jett, he's got a few more years to do at high school but instead of introducing new kids for him to hang out with occasionally he's only ever seen mixing with the older kids.
    hoodwinked wrote: »

Jett and Vj are below that again (although hasn't vj been in the school like 3 years now?)

now todays (aus) episode has Sasha and Matt graduating, Spencer and josh and evie and oscar in the same year, (how is spencer a now a year behind maddie?)

and Jett and Vj below them again. (although Jett sometimes hangs out with sasha and matt)

:confused:

Just wait til you watch Aussie-time and see the new VJ. Gone from this young chap to this who is supposed to be in the same age-group as Jett here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Just wait til you watch Aussie-time and see the new VJ. Gone from this young chap to this who is supposed to be in the same age-group as Jett here.

This bugs me so much with soaps. Recast if the actor is no longer available but please give it to someone who's within the age group of the character. The new VJ is Dan Ewing's brother in law in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

yeah i saw that the other day, on the upside oscar has someone his own age in school now! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

is there anywhere i can watch back episodes of home and away, specifically from 5980 onwards. nothing on dailymotion. pm me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

is there anywhere i can watch back episodes of home and away, specifically from 5980 onwards. nothing on dailymotion. pm me please.

Have you asked/messaged any of those who upload the episodes. They may still have them or direct you to where they initially got them themselves?

Oh just an fyi: I found both 5979 and 5980: They are combi episodes for the Thurs & Fri of that week and are available to watch.

Just a suggestion,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Sasha & Spencer never even mention their "bff" Rosie. Wouldn't she have had her baby by now? And whatever happened the boy who raped her,I can't remember. Was he charged & jailed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Call me cynical but i think the only reason the actress who plays sophie got the job was because of her fiance daryl braxton in the show maybe he wanted to jump ship and sail off to america but they gave her a role instead...i know nothing of them as a couple but they seem so different to each other as in i cant believe they are a couple off screen

lovinit wrote: »
    Call me cynical but i think the only reason the actress who plays sophie got the job was because of her fiance daryl braxton in the show maybe he wanted to jump ship and sail off to america but they gave her a role instead...i know nothing of them as a couple but they seem so different to each other as in i cant believe they are a couple off screen

By all accounts Steve Peacock is the polar opposite to Brax off screen. He doesn't seem to do much in the public eye other than the required publicity for the show. I'm not sure how you think they seem so different when we know so little about him, or her for that matter, off screen?

By all accounts Steve Peacock is the polar opposite to Brax off screen. He doesn't seem to do much in the public eye other than the required publicity for the show. I'm not sure how you think they seem so different when we know so little about him, or her for that matter, off screen?

I heard quite a few bad tells about him when he was in Ireland, quite rude a few times compared to Dan and Lincoln

I heard quite a few bad tells about him when he was in Ireland, quite rude a few times compared to Dan and Lincoln

i don't think it was rudeness though i think he is genuinely a shy guy, my cousin met him and she was saying they were both as shy/awkward as each other, that can come across as rude at times as people re-act to being in a hugely uncomfortable situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Have you asked/messaged any of those who upload the episodes. They may still have them or direct you to where they initially got them themselves?

Oh just an fyi: I found both 5979 and 5980: They are combi episodes for the Thurs & Fri of that week and are available to watch.

Just a suggestion,
    kerry4sam

Thanks for the reply, i saw the episodes (youtube link) that u mention alright but they are just ads, nothing actually on them. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

i don't think it was rudeness though i think he is genuinely a shy guy, my cousin met him and she was saying they were both as shy/awkward as each other, that can come across as rude at times as people re-act to being in a hugely uncomfortable situation.

Yeah, that's the impression I get from him. I remember the first time Dan was here someone tweeted him saying it was way better than when Steve was here and Dan said something along the same lines as that, Steve's not great with people and it can come across as him being rude or stuck up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

God rte's episode today... Very emotional!!!

Then why do appearances

Then why do appearances

contractual obligations? might have wanted to come to Ireland? might want to try and be more outgoing? who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Thanks for the reply, i saw the episodes (youtube link) that u mention alright but they are just ads, nothing actually on them. Thanks anyway.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1yq48l_home-and-away-5979-5980-20140605_shortfilms

Here you go!

contractual obligations? might have wanted to come to Ireland? might want to try and be more outgoing? who knows

How much does he get paid for these appearances?

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Gee_G wrote: »
    God rte's episode today... Very emotional!!!

Ahhh it was completely! Is Heath and family gone for good now? :-( Yay for Ricky and Brax!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ahh that Pheobe one is really annoying me now. How does she think she can tell Brax that she and Kyle are taking Heath's flat. Even after Brax tells her he and Ricky are moving in as he pays the rent so he decides. She is such a spoilt brat I don't know how the lovely Kyle puts up with her.

Bring back Tamara for Kyle and get rid of that one. Please. Love Marylin and John. Can't wait for the wedding, hope Roo gives them what they want.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Ahh that Pheobe one is really annoying me now. How does she think she can tell Brax that she and Kyle are taking Heath's flat. Even after Brax tells her he and Ricky are moving in as he pays the rent so he decides. She is such a spoilt brat I don't know how the lovely Kyle puts up with her.

Bring back Tamara for Kyle and get rid of that one. Please. Love Marylin and John. Can't wait for the wedding, hope Roo gives them what they want.

Kyle deserves much better than both Tamara and Phoebe

I feel sorry for Kyle, his brothers seem to like leaving him out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

What was wrong with Tamara...apart from switching from one brother to the next!! Phoebe is so annoying! Talk about being a selfish freeloader

Advertisement