Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

messrs wrote: »
    I am on the home & away fb page and lots of the Oz members would be on talking about things that are going to happen, not sure if true or just speculation/guesing, but I read that Maddie ends up pregnant after her one night stand with Oscar but she wants Josh back so she tells him its his just to get him away from Evelyn. Also read that Hannah and Nate get together (not sure how true that one is) and there is a storyline coming up with up with spencer where he meets some girl on line and is chatting to her and the arrange to meet up and turns out its not a girl but an older man (supposed to be matt's father!)

That spolier there with Spencer
    meeting who he thought was a girl from the internet happened yesterday in the Aussie episode double. Quite the unusual storyline for H&A I must say, not covered elsewhere afaik.
    Anywhoo, twasn't Matts father though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

kerry4sam wrote: »
    That spolier there with Spencer
    meeting who he thought was a girl from the internet happened yesterday in the Aussie episode double. Quite the unusual storyline for H&A I must say, not covered elsewhere afaik.
    Anywhoo, twasn't Matts father though.

Is is someone we know or just a randomer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Is is someone we know or just a randomer?

A randomer to me as I didn't recognise them at all a'tall. They could've make more from the very real-life issue, but chose not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

For the love of God please let Phoebe leave the show! I won't say anything bad ever again about Maddy if we could just get rid of Phoebe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

For the love of God please let Phoebe leave the show! I won't say anything bad ever again about Maddy if we could just get rid of Phoebe!

I really think that a natural disaster of some kind is urgently needed to kill that bitch off! I just wanted Kyle to thump her today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I can't stop laughing at her "singing". She sounds like a drunk person who only kind of knows the words and tune of the song. I keep expecting it to turn into a mental health story line where they have an intervention for her.

Phoebe, we asked you here today because we care and because we have something to tell you... when you sing... it hurts everyone around you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

toadfly wrote: »

That is shame as she is the only decent young female character who is not annoying

I had a feeling that particular person would be on their way soon. Sad, one of my faves.

I was working out how long she'd been on the show a while ago and figured her 3 years was about up. Also, she posted a picture on instagram a while ago of a book about how to perfect an American accent :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    That is shame as she is the only decent young female character who is not annoying

Couldn't stand her at all when she first joined, but she is by far the most likeable character among the crazy and irritating...

Maybe Phoebe will grow on me?! :p

• Advertisement

Couldn't stand her at all when she first joined, but she is by far the most likeable character among the crazy and irritating...

Maybe Phoebe will grow on me?! :p

Cant see that happening to be honest! I really cant stand her & as for that horrible green eye shadow! Grrr - she just annoyes me :mad:

Cant see that happening to be honest! I really cant stand her & as for that horrible green eye shadow! Grrr - she just annoyes me :mad:

Have no idea why she insists on wearing it - even first thing in the morning!! Also she needs some new clothes! Those great big boots are a bit much when everyone else is in flip flops!

Also I wasn't being serious above hence the :p...

Have no idea why she insists on wearing it - even first thing in the morning!! Also she needs some new clothes! Those great big boots are a bit much when everyone else is in flip flops!

I though maybe you were been hopeful!!
    yea defo a change of wardrope is needed - am looking forward to the day when I read the spoiler to say she is leaving, im on digital spy and also on a OZ home & away page on FB living in hope!

Really? She bugs the hell out of me. Even more than Maddie & Pheobe. Love Ricky though! Denny not sure on.

I was thinking Sasha was one of the few non annoying teen characters but when I thought about it more she's one of the few non annoying characters full stop!

Ricky (when not with Brax), Matt, Sasha, Kyle (when not with Phoebe), Jett, John, Marilyn, Roo (depending on what she's doing) and.... Nate. I think they're the only ones I genuinely like at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was thinking Sasha was one of the few non annoying teen characters but when I thought about it more she's one of the few non annoying characters full stop!

Ricky (when not with Brax), Matt, Sasha, Kyle (when not with Phoebe), Jett, John, Marilyn, Roo (depending on what she's doing) and.... Nate. I think they're the only ones I genuinely like at the moment.

I would add Alf and Chris

I would add Alf and Chris

Forgot about Chris. Yes, like him too. Alf is okay at times but he's an awful habit of sticking his nose into other people's business and yelling at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

She has to wear the big boots & eyeshadow to show everyone she's a serious rebellious musician!

Who lived off her rich daddy for years & now lives off her hardworking boyfriend & treats him like crap for his trouble!

Kyle should get rid of the selfish cow,I thought him & Maddy were going to get together when he was teaching her guitar (what's happened to that by the way?) but then she's another one! Poor Kyle!

MelanieC wrote: »
    She has to wear the big boots & eyeshadow to show everyone she's a serious rebellious musician!

Ah yes, the "muso" look. I do recall Liam, also a muso, regularly marching up and down the beach in a leather jacket and boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ah yes, the "muso" look. I do recall Liam, also a muso, regularly marching up and down the beach in a leather jacket and boots.

And the toothpick, don't forget the toothpick! No outfit was complete without it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    And the toothpick, don't forget the toothpick! No outfit was complete without it :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Forgot about that! Sure what rockstar do you see nowadays without a toothpick?!

Was John's daughter in the show before? I can't remember her, and she is added to the list of people in it I despise! How could you be mean to Marilyn? She's like a loveable friendly labrador! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

She's like a loveable friendly labrador! :D

That's the best description of a character I've ever read!

Hahaha! Forgot about that! Sure what rockstar do you see nowadays without a toothpick?!

Was John's daughter in the show before? I can't remember her, and she is added to the list of people in it I despise! How could you be mean to Marilyn? She's like a loveable friendly labrador! :D

Shandy was on the show before but I think maybe it was someone pretending to be her?

Yes,Shandi is very unpleasant. Want to smack her nearly as much as Phoebe.

Talking of John's family tho,anyone remember his stepson Trey? He was in it before & went on the run after (I think) planting a bomb on a bus? Coz John has never ever mentioned him since & especially now with the wedding & all the reuniting of family,you'd think he'd at least mention him. I know he's not actually his son but they were supposed to be quite close & he has spoken to Xavier who is also his stepson. Just wonderin'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wasn't her identity stolen by the hippy that was with Myles for a while, or maybe it was a one nighter but he thought he was in love?

Before Shandy came back into it I was imagining her as a blonde hippy with frizzy hair. Can't really remember her though.

Talking of John's family tho,anyone remember his stepson Trey? He was in it before & went on the run after (I think) planting a bomb on a bus? Coz John has never ever mentioned him since & especially now with the wedding & all the reuniting of family,you'd think he'd at least mention him. I know he's not actually his son but they were supposed to be quite close & he has spoken to Xavier who is also his stepson. Just wonderin'!

I raised that very question when they were trying to adopt Jett, and again after Gina died. Trey went over the edge because of John's treatment of him. I know they drastically changed the character when they decided to keep him around but surely that should have been raised when he was looking to take on a child.

I raised that very question when they were trying to adopt Jett, and again after Gina died. Trey went over the edge because of John's treatment of him. I know they drastically changed the character when they decided to keep him around but surely that should have been raised when he was looking to take on a child.

"Docs" mustn't look too closely at a persons background then... Very odd :confused:

"Docs" mustn't look too closely at a persons background then... Very odd :confused:

Yeah,so when John & Gina applied to adopt Jett,the fact that John's stepson was on the run from the law,Gina's SON Hugo was also on the run from the law & Gina had a disabled son who was living in some facility somewhere & hardly ever mentioned (even tho anytime they did bring him home,it seemed to me that he would've been well able to live adequately in the family home) - none of this was an issue at all??!! H&A is funny sometimes!

• Advertisement

Yeah,so when John & Gina applied to adopt Jett,the fact that John's stepson was on the run from the law,Gina's SON Hugo was also on the run from the law & Gina had a disabled son who was living in some facility somewhere & hardly ever mentioned (even tho anytime they did bring him home,it seemed to me that he would've been well able to live adequately in the family home) - none of this was an issue at all??!! H&A is funny sometimes!

Seems a stable environment to raise a child! :P:P

Janey the writers definitely must forget their own storylines!!

Advertisement