Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did John eventually adopt Jett himself?

Were they on the way to or from the adoption hearing when Gina died?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

toadfly wrote: »
    Before Shandy came back into it I was imagining her as a blonde hippy with frizzy hair. Can't really remember her though.

That's exactly how I remembered her to!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

messrs wrote: »
    That's exactly how I remembered her to!!

That's your one who stole her identity. She was going out with Will.

MelanieC wrote: »
    That's your one who stole her identity. She was going out with Will.

Did we ever see the real Shandy before?

Was dreadlocks hippy fake Shandy dating Miles too?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The real Shandi was on screen briefly after Penn Graham was murdered. The police brought her in for questioning but then realised she wasn't who they actually wanted to talk to and it was then they realised the Shandi who had been in town to that point was a fraud.
    Real Shandi met John briefly but said she didn't really want to keep in touch as her mum had remarried not long after she was born and as far as she was concerned she already had a dad.
    She wasn't played by the same one that's playing her now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

messrs wrote: »
    I am on the home & away fb page and lots of the Oz members would be on talking about things that are going to happen, not sure if true or just speculation/guesing, but I read that Maddie ends up pregnant after her one night stand with Oscar but she wants Josh back so she tells him its his just to get him away from Evelyn. Also read that Hannah and Nate get together (not sure how true that one is) and there is a storyline coming up with up with spencer where he meets some girl on line and is chatting to her and the arrange to meet up and turns out its not a girl but an older man (supposed to be matt's father!)

I commented before on the 3rd above; now I can comment on the previous
    ~ #1 : found out in Aussie-episode today and she informed
    Oscar that it was not his
    &
    ~ #2 : that is shown in a clip for an upcoming episode with
    Sophie watching them kiss

Thanks for your spoiler,
    kerry4sam

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No, not officially adopted. As far as I remember they were en route to having the papers signed when Gina passed away and therefore the adoption was never formalised in writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

kerry4sam wrote: »
    No, not officially adopted. As far as I remember they were en route to having the papers signed when Gina passed away and therefore the adoption was never formalised in writing.

John and Marilyn have officially adopted jett, so he 's officially a Palmer, after Gina died John was told he couldn't adopt jett because it was Gina's income that was taken into account, they ran a storyline about john being too broke to give jett money for pizza but that got dropped sometime back,

some how this time around the adoption went through with minimum fuss and finances were not an issue.

I really like Jett with John and now with Maz in the mix even better

I really like Jett with John and now with Maz in the mix even better

Me too,Jett is a sweetie and him & John are very natural together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I commented before on the 3rd above; now I can comment on the previous
    ~ #1 : found out in Aussie-episode today and she informed
    Oscar that it was not his
    &
    ~ #2 : that is shown in a clip for an upcoming episode with
    Sophie watching them kiss

Thanks for your spoiler,
    kerry4sam
    Also read somewhere yesterday that some new doctor comes into it and her and Nate get together, according to where I was reading (somewhere on facebook) sophie dies in a bus crash. Again not sure if any of it is true or just people speculating what will happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Why is it that Leah is always involved I'm everybody else's problems?! Jesus if she was a local in any of our neighbourhoods she'd be excommunicated!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Gee_G wrote: »
    Why is it that Leah is always involved I'm everybody else's problems?! Jesus if she was a local in any of our neighbourhoods she'd be excommunicated!!!:)

And she's soooo obvious when she's eavesdropping, the big pensive head on her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Does anyone here believe that cards can tell the future?

branie2 wrote: »

I don't know. Only once did 3 of us go to this Clairvoyant who happened to use cards. I took down the notes from the session and put them in a safe place. Only found them during a clearout months ago (session was over 8-years ago) and over 90% of what was said during that session has happened thus far; incl info related to my now Late Loving Dad.
    Could of course all be pure co-incidence; but after that, I would not rule them out myself.
    Didn't write her name down though, but in saying that, I doubt I'd go and see another if I'm honest.

There is an interesting forum right here on Psychics and Mediums if you'd like some further info on the area.

Think that answers your question,
    Well kinda anyways,
    kerry4sam

branie2 wrote: »

Nah not really, but it's fun! Do you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

No

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Gee_G wrote: »

Agree completely!!! I used to really like her, but now she is so interfering. She should be more concerned about where her son is...he is never in it anymore! (unless I have missed something?)

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

oh and also delighted Marilyn pulled John up on not sticking up for her in front of Shandy, and that he eventually said something to that brat!

Agree completely!!! I used to really like her, but now she is so interfering. She should be more concerned about where her son is...he is never in it anymore! (unless I have missed something?)

Poor VJ has been "on a sleepover" for months now! He was recast so will be reappearing soon but with a completely new twenty-something head on him & no-one will batt an eyelid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

F**kin hell can maddie get any more annoying?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

F**kin hell can maddie get any more annoying?!

I don't think so!

Anyone else notice when Sasha went to talk to Matt at the beach she had a little bow in her hair then when she went to the school to talk to Zac and Leah her hair was different. No bow and a little side roll thing. Annoying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I don't think so!

Anyone else notice when Sasha went to talk to Matt at the beach she had a little bow in her hair then when she went to the school to talk to Zac and Leah her hair was different. No bow and a little side roll thing. Annoying!

shoots on the beach are done on different days to shoots in the studio as they are miles apart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

hoodwinked wrote: »
    shoots on the beach are done on different days to shoots in the studio as they are miles apart

Ya I know but surely they should make sure to make it look like it's the same day!

Ya I know but surely they should make sure to make it look like it's the same day!

I remember an episode where Sasha and Matt were at school and then at the beach and his hair was much shorter, then later they were back at school and it was long again :D

You can't really do anything about that but having Sasha's hair styled the same way shouldn't be that hard.

How far are we off
    Casey dying
    at Irish pace?

So sick of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭EdmondShiels3

We are not far off he get shot on Friday.

Good. The episode the other night was revolting. Everyone staring at him and Denny like they're so adorable and lovely. Ugh!

How far are we off
    Casey dying
    at Irish pace?

So sick of him.

Happens between episode 6051 and 6055, we're around 6048 on RTE I think so not long to wait!!!

Edit: yay someone came in before me with more specific info!

• Advertisement

I noticed that the music channel Viva is showing the H&A and Neighbours omnibus' on the weekends now instead of Channel 5. I don't think they're that far ahead of us at the moment though.

Advertisement