Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

It happened yesterday on C5. I didn't realise it was so soon. Thought we were a few weeks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Good. The episode the other night was revolting. Everyone staring at him and Denny like they're so adorable and lovely. Ugh!

Most sickening moment on the programme to date!! :(:( yeh I won't be missing you Casey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Good. The episode the other night was revolting. Everyone staring at him and Denny like they're so adorable and lovely. Ugh!

That's the deathwish sign! As soon as a character is really happy & in love & everyone is looking at them all misty-eyed like "oh,it's so great that everything is finally working out for you",you know something really bad is coming their way!

I like Casey tho so I'm sad! :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    That's the deathwish sign! As soon as a character is really happy & in love & everyone is looking at them all misty-eyed like "oh,it's so great that everything is finally working out for you",you know something really bad is coming their way!

I like Casey tho so I'm sad! :'(

When does it happen Maddie please say soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

hate to break it to you but
    Maddie is going to be around for a good while yet, not sure if you saw my spoiler about her a few pages back but she sleeps with Josh soon and is pregnant but its Oscars but she says josh is the father just to get him away from Evie so we will be seeing her annoying face for a long time to come

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Maybe if we all pretend we really really like her, the producers might do something!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

phoebe in tonights episode looked really nice in the scene where she was obviously wearing natural looking makeup!

next scene and she was back to the heavy loading on the make up again!

Did anyone else think Phoebe and Kyle's version of Riptide wasn't actually that bad? I was surprised she can sing! Her own music is dreadful but that cover was good.

I just can't bear looking at Maddie on screen - can't understand how she has two guys chasing her!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

messrs wrote: »
    hate to break it to you but
    Maddie is going to be around for a good while yet, not sure if you saw my spoiler about her a few pages back but she sleeps with Josh soon and is pregnant but its Oscars but she says josh is the father just to get him away from Evie so we will be seeing her annoying face for a long time to come

Yes I read that and also read that Maddy
    has cancer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

God pass me the sick bucket with casey and Denny! I actually can't wait for him to bite the bullett

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wellyd wrote: »
    God pass me the sick bucket with casey and Denny! I actually can't wait for him to bite the bullett

Denny is going to be even more unbearable in the aftermath...

Yes I read that and also read that Maddy
    has cancer

Really? hadn't seen that anywhere. God she just annoys me.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Denny is going to be even more unbearable in the aftermath...

Yea esp when
    Brax gives her the engagement ring that casey was planning on giving her

messrs wrote: »
    Yea esp when
    Brax gives her the engagement ring that casey was planning on giving her

Oh for gawd's sake... anyone else feel they could just as easily brought home the girl he met in London and done the whole storyline with her instead of introducing Denny? Never understood why they had that element of the London trip and then just left it hanging!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Oh for gawd's sake... anyone else feel they could just as easily brought home the girl he met in London and done the whole storyline with her instead of introducing Denny? Never understood why they had that element of the London trip and then just left it hanging!

The London trip itself was ridiculous but there was absolutely zero need for Casey to go. Hence his stupid romance story line when he was there.

How long have he and Denny been seeing each other anyway? 5 minutes? I know things move fast in soap land but
    engagement rings already?

How long have he and Denny been seeing each other anyway? 5 minutes? I know things move fast in soap land but
    engagement rings already?

When you know, you know :p

toadfly wrote: »
    When you know, you know :p

Ah yeah but it's all a bit vomtastic isn't it!

Ah yeah but it's all a bit vomtastic isn't it!

It really is but to be expected when he's about to die!

toadfly wrote: »
    It really is but to be expected when he's about to
    die
    !

Spoiler, spoiler, spoiler!!! Not til tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I think the H&A script-writers are doing well at the moment. Recently in Aussie-time we had:
    ~
    the sexual predator storyline with the the grown male portraying himself as a young female online to lure in young men, in this instance, Spencer;
    and now more recently we have
    ~
    the manipulation-storyline with Sophie trying to remain married to Nate, when he knows it's not working and she is just refusing to accept the way things actually are.

Not sure if other soaps are running storylines like these; but Home&Away sure are doing a good job in keeping up with real-life issues.

Just my tuppence anyways,
    kerry4sam

• Advertisement

Quite a sad episode on RTÉ today. I don't give a rats arse about Casey but everyone else is so sad about it.

Typical Phoebe though, trying to make it about her.

Omg,literally could not breathe while watching today's episode,I was crying so much. Saddest ever. If there's one thing H&A excel at,it's tragedy. I watch all the soaps but none can make me sob like H&A when they kill off a main character!

Brax holding Casey's dead body in his arms & refusing to let him go.......:'( :'(

I'm gonna miss Casey. Don't get the hatred on this thread,I love all the Braxtons!

I guess if they didn't kill him off they wouldn't have had the nauseating scenes with Denny, and everyone wouldn't have hated him so much... Didn't expect it but omg was bawling too! When the police dragged Brax out I was in floods, and then the scene with Ricky, it was very moving!
    I'm gonna miss Casey. Don't get the hatred on this thread,I love all the Braxtons!

Even Kyle??

I guess if they didn't kill him off they wouldn't have had the nauseating scenes with Denny, and everyone wouldn't have hated him so much... Didn't expect it but omg was bawling too! When the police dragged Brax out I was in floods, and then the scene with Ricky, it was very moving!

I've never liked Casey. He was so so when they first arrived but his constant sad sack act was too much. He was in and out of school more times than I care to remember and everyone was constantly bending over backwards to help him when he was constantly screwing up. When Tamara couldn't remember him he was insufferable, he killed their dad and nobody seemed to care, he stole Denny off Chris when he had acted like Kyle and Tamara were the scum of the earth for what they did. I could go on.
    The main reason I disliked him was he was constantly messing up and screwing up his life and yet everyone treated him like he was some kind of saint. At least Heath owned his mistakes and tried to change to be a better person. Casey just moped around for a while every time he screwed up and then someone handed him a job or a home or whatever.

Even Kyle??

Well ok,Kyle less than the other three! But even he is starting to grow on me,I think because Phoebe is so bloody insufferable,it makes Kyle a bit more likeable just for putting up with her sh1t! Plus,he gets pushed out a bit so I feel sorry for him. Even today,when Brax screamed at him not to touch Casey - he was his half-brother,same as Brax!

Well ok,Kyle less than the other three! But even he is starting to grow on me,I think because Phoebe is so bloody insufferable,it makes Kyle a bit more likeable just for putting up with her sh1t! Plus,he gets pushed out a bit so I feel sorry for him. Even today,when Brax screamed at him not to touch Casey - he was his half-brother,same as Brax!

Technically not as Casey's dad was Johnny Barrett. Kyle and Casey aren't actually related at all.

But even he is starting to grow on me,I think because Phoebe is so bloody insufferable,it makes Kyle a bit more likeable just for putting up with her sh1t!

Kyle's acceptance of her behaviour has the opposite effect for me!

Technically not as Casey's dad was Johnny Barrett. Kyle and Casey aren't actually related at all.

Oh yeah,it's Josh I'm thinking of. I like Josh. But I hate Andy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Does Heath come back for the funeral?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Gee_G wrote: »
    Does Heath come back for the funeral?

Not for the actual funeral. Comes back for a scene afterwards. I'm watching it online.

Advertisement