Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Not for the actual funeral. Comes back for a scene afterwards. I'm watching it online.

Surely if he was coming back to do a scene,they'd have made it the funeral episode? The Braxton Brothers are so close,it's silly that he wouldn't be there. Bianca,Tamara & Ruby should be there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

I stopped watching h&a when my friend told me a few weeks ago that casey was going to die. Wish someone could have a happy ending / life for a change

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

rainemac wrote: »
    I stopped watching h&a when my friend told me a few weeks ago that casey was going to die. Wish someone could have a happy ending / life for a change

When well this be on Irish TV.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

MelanieC wrote: »
    Surely if he was coming back to do a scene,they'd have made it the funeral episode? The Braxton Brothers are so close,it's silly that he wouldn't be there. Bianca,Tamara & Ruby should be there too.

He probably didn't come back. he maybe shot his scene with Brax before he left. If he came back for the episode he would have done the whole thing.

He probably didn't come back. he maybe shot his scene with Brax before he left. If he came back for the episode he would have done the whole thing.

Yeah maybe. I still think it's stupid & unrealistic tho,he's only in the city,he would surely go to his own brother's funeral. That's the worst thing about soaps,when a character leaves,they rarely return for major family events/emergencies & that just doesn't make sense!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Omg,literally could not breathe while watching today's episode,I was crying so much. Saddest ever. If there's one thing H&A excel at,it's tragedy. I watch all the soaps but none can make me sob like H&A when they kill off a main character!

Brax holding Casey's dead body in his arms & refusing to let him go.......:'( :'(

I'm gonna miss Casey. Don't get the hatred on this thread,I love all the Braxtons!

Why didn't anyone call an ambulance for Casey and why did Kyle hush the Barrett brothers away?

Casey's death was all Andy's fault

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't anyone call an ambulance for Casey and why did Kyle hush the Barrett brothers away?

Casey's death was all Andy's fault

Kyle called an ambulance. It arrived with the police but it was too late and then Brax wouldn't let them near Casey so they waited outside.

It was all Andy's fault and I have no idea how he continues on the show after this, assuming he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Isn't Ruby in prison? Don't wish her back on us for the love of God! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why didn't anyone call Nate? The Barrett bros were at Denny's in like a couple of minutes. Thought there was a hospital in Summer Bay, why did it take so long?

I usually watch H&A when I am home from work on my lunch hour. I have been busy in work the last week so had a few episodes to catch up on last night. Thanks god I didn't watch yesterday's ep at lunchtime. Self and hubbie were both bawling watching yesterday's episode!! He wouldn't admit it to anyone else though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I've seen pictures of the funeral and Andy is carrying the coffin - strange considering it was his fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

kitten_k wrote: »
    I've seen pictures of the funeral and Andy is carrying the coffin - strange considering it was his fault.

Ye I read Brax asks him to carry the coffin with them

messrs wrote: »
    Ye I read Brax asks him to carry the coffin with them

Gotta love the residents of Summer Bay - most forgiving people on the planet! ;-)

Gotta love the residents of Summer Bay - most forgiving people on the planet! ;-)

Brax will prob ask Andy to move in and Hannah will be all over him again or maybe Denny will this time :p

Brax said Yesterday that he didn't blame Andy, that Jake was out to get him and if he hadn't used Andy he would have used someone else

messrs wrote: »
    Brax said Yesterday that he didn't blame Andy, that Jake was out to get him and if he hadn't used Andy he would have used someone else

That was so out of character for Brax.

Technically it wasn't even Casey that Jake was after. He could have used someone else to get to Brax, that's true, but the reason Casey was killed was because of Andy and their connection to Josh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

I hate Maddie, but her story line at Oz pace is brill, love watching her being an absolute bitch!!

Find myself fast forwarding any scene with Phoebe, I started to like her but she is just annoying and pointless!

Maddy is bugging the crap out of me on RTÉ at the moment but worse than her is Roo who is constantly enabling her behaviour. She catches her sleeping with Josh 2 minutes after his brother is shot and knowing he has a girlfriend and knowing that Maddie is still trying to engineer her way back into his life and all she can do is give her a hug!

Also at RTÉ pace... Sophie is a dose.

Technically it wasn't even Casey that Jake was after. He could have used someone else to get to Brax, that's true, but the reason Casey was killed was because of Andy and their connection to Josh.

Cheryl should have Andy strung up, beat and tortured

Yeah,I thought it was totally out of character for him too. He didn't even get a bit angry & this is the angriest guy in the bay!
    And yeah,Jake would've just got to Brax through someone else but that doesn't excuse Andy's involvement. He still shouldn't have betrayed the Braxtons like that,after all they had done for him.

I miss Casey already! :'(
    He had a lovely smile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

I actually really like Leah and Zac together! I hope they can last now!

Wellyd wrote: »

Its Tv, of course they wont!! once the are happy and everything is working out, something will happen! it always does, they never really let anyone in soapland be happy !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

Wellyd wrote: »

I find it heartbreaking watching Ada(Leah) in the show at the moment, you can clearly see she is pregnant and knowing that she lost her baby is so sad :(

Maddy again! Josh is grieving, not that it makes his behaviour acceptable either, but she just keeps throwing herself at him then goes crying to Roo and she hugs her like it's not all her own bloody fault! I can't cope. I'm going to smash the telly one of these days.

Also, and maybe it'll be acknowledged at some point, but up until they're leaving for Casey's funeral Kyle has done absolutely everything and all he gets is grief and Brax shouting that he wasn't Casey's brother at him. That's how it always seems to be with poor Kyle though, I don't know why he bothers with any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Maddy again! Josh is grieving, not that it makes his behaviour acceptable either, but she just keeps throwing herself at him then goes crying to Roo and she hugs her like it's not all her own bloody fault! I can't cope. I'm going to smash the telly one of these days.

Also, and maybe it'll be acknowledged at some point, but up until they're leaving for Casey's funeral Kyle has done absolutely everything and all he gets is grief and Brax shouting that he wasn't Casey's brother at him. That's how it always seems to be with poor Kyle though, I don't know why he bothers with any of them.

Kyle is my favourite Braxton-type-thing, the dynamic between him and Mammy Braxton is brilliant :) I think it's pretty realistic that none of the others are worrying about Kyle's feelings right now, and the comment from Brax seemed like fairly typical grieving behaviour...
    Maddy is a pain in the neck though, and Roo wants a serious slap for her constant huggy-huggy-I'm your friend not your guardian behaviour!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Kyle is my favourite Braxton-type-thing, the dynamic between him and Mammy Braxton is brilliant :) I think it's pretty realistic that none of the others are worrying about Kyle's feelings right now, and the comment from Brax seemed like fairly typical grieving behaviour...
    Maddy is a pain in the neck though, and Roo wants a serious slap for her constant huggy-huggy-I'm your friend not your guardian behaviour!

Yeah but it's constant with Kyle. They took off to London and didn't even tell him. There was no reason for Casey to go that time but Kyle didn't even get an invite. When Brax was in jail Kyle was running everything. I dunno. I just think he deserves a hug or something. They still treat him like he's not part of the family. Even Josh and Andy get better treatment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yeah but it's constant with Kyle. They took off to London and didn't even tell him. There was no reason for Casey to go that time but Kyle didn't even get an invite. When Brax was in jail Kyle was running everything. I dunno. I just think he deserves a hug or something. They still treat him like he's not part of the family. Even Josh and Andy get better treatment.

Oh totally, sure he's crying out for a hug, I'm just saying I don't think it's that unrealistic that he wouldn't be accepted by the rest of the family... I suppose maybe the whole Casey dying thing might also bring up memories of the time he nearly died at the hands of Kyle, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 me1234535

Oh totally, sure he's crying out for a hug, I'm just saying I don't think it's that unrealistic that he wouldn't be accepted by the rest of the family... I suppose maybe the whole Casey dying thing might also bring up memories of the time he nearly died at the hands of Kyle, too!

Andy ran Casey off the road and left him which resulted in Casey might not been able to walk again yet him and Josh get better treatment and also Andy is partly responsible for Casey's death, Ricky set up Casey and tried to destroy the family which almost resulted in Brax getting killed by Adam but they all seem to get better treatment then him.

Andy ran Casey off the road and left him which resulted in Casey might not been able to walk again yet him and Josh get better treatment and also Andy is partly responsible for Casey's death, Ricky set up Casey and tried to destroy the family which almost resulted in Brax getting killed by Adam but they all seem to get better treatment then him. one thing that always made me laugh was when they were moaning about Kyle having responsibilities etc. and being family when he wanted to go to Melbourne with Phoebe then like 5 mins later they dump their responsibilities on Kyle and don't even invite him on the trip. like hypocrites much lol, he should of just said stuff it and gone off with Phoebe.

• Advertisement

Exactly people will say its down to grief but its always been that attitude with Kyle, everyone shouts at him because he wants to get involved or help or feel part of the family like his in the wrong. they all seem to treat like dirt and so does his girlfriend Phoebe.

Advertisement