Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to keep/store voicemails on O2?

• 18-10-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anybody know if it is possible to store/keep a voicemail that I received on an O2 bill pay voicemail service?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O7Pat wrote: »
    Hi,
    Anybody know if it is possible to store/keep a voicemail that I received on an O2 bill pay voicemail service?
    You can't store them on the service itself.

You could record them via your phone and store them on your phone for future reference or transfer to your PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

do o2 have voicemail access via the web site like vodafone by accessing the folded under email, i know i save mine that way , you just save the wav files but dont know if o2 do this

calex71 wrote: »
    do o2 have voicemail access via the web site like vodafone by accessing the folded under email, i know i save mine that way , you just save the wav files but dont know if o2 do this
    O2 don't have this same facility as vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭O7Pat

Random wrote: »
    You can't store them on the service itself.

You could record them via your phone and store them on your phone for future reference or transfer to your PC.

Thanks for that.
    Its just a noral voice message so how would I record it on my phone? Is it possible to listen to the message and record it at the same time on the same phone?

EDIT: Sorry scrap that - just worked out how to do it.
    Thanks again for the idea.

O7Pat wrote: »
    Thanks for that.
    Its just a noral voice message so how would I record it on my phone? Is it possible to listen to the message and record it at the same time on the same phone?

EDIT: Sorry scrap that - just worked out how to do it.
    Thanks again for the idea.
    No worries. Hope they were worth it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭O7Pat

Random wrote: »
    No worries. Hope they were worth it :)

Sorry for non reply. Thanks again, and ya they were wellworth it! :)
    Twas just something funny

Advertisement