Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elective Exam

Options
  • 18-10-2008 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

I've an exam on Monday in 1 of my electives, I assume I won't have another one and this one will determine whether i pass the elective or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Eh that depends on the course outline. What module is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

APPL BIOLOGY OF SPORT AND EXERCISE (SMGT10210)

I have it until the end of semester then have another elective for semester 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's 50:50, between that exam and the one during the Christmas exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

There's no mention of a christmas exam! This its just that one and in the summer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The course details say the exam date is "exam period: unspecified", but since it's a Semester 1 course, and there will be a final exam, you can assume it will be in December exam period unless told otherwise. The "Christmas" exams are usually weeks 2-3 of December, not actually around "Christmas".

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
Advertisement