Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packard Bell ipower X9800

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not a chance is it worth that..6 gb of crap 667mhz ram.must have cost bout 60 euros just for that alone :D
    build your own dude...for the same spec you'll save 400 at least.
    Look at the thread below yours called "dimension 8200.." posted a spec in there which would be close enough to this..and it's only €798.

save your the hassle :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055401346

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IR240474

Thanks matey...

I must do some research and get me a new rig.....

Where are u buying your parts from?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I buy mine now from dabs.ie.
    Seem to be cheaper than Komplett although I find Komplett's delivery service is better.
    Stay away from overclockers who are way too expensive especially once the vat for ireland (21%) is added on.
    Some people recommend Hardvarsand (name is probably wrong :D ) but I like to stay as local as possible. Less time for delivery..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Fair play to PB for breakign the mold with that pc. Gigabyte case. logitech perphs. But still way over priced.

Advertisement