Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Games Types?

• 18-10-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

There may be an existing thread on this and frankly i've been working all day and i'm too lazy to check.
    Myself, i've started to play DLC FFA and found it to be great fun tbh.Especially braaaaaains!!!nyom nyom Also loving SWAT (As i presume everyone does.)

Only play lone wolves now if i'm having a good day per chance i might gain a level or two. Try and avoid joining TS matches alone now as much as possible now tbh as the lack of decent teammates = lack of progression which i don't particularly like very much.:(

What you guys like these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Totally agree with you on how much better it is having a decent team. Myself Im playing alot of Multi Team & DLC Big Team at the minute. I really like big team slayer on Avalanche.
    I'd treat Lone Wolves the same as you but I don't really play SWAT, the whole Elite thing annoys me sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

i like mlg :) everything else is frustrating :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

in the last few weeks every time i go onnline it we end up playing RACOON CITY!! (infection) or else custom ffas / team strat. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I just play the DLC playlists at the moment. I love the heavy map variants and they seem to come up alot.

Advertisement