Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dog - Please help!!!!

Options
  • 18-10-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My mams dog has been missing since last Saturday. She is two years old and is a yorkie terrier cross. Her name is Missy. My mam is heart broken cos she is her baby. We would be very grateful for any help or information that anyone might have. I can email any one a picture. I have sent missing posters to the pounds and the ISPCA and DSPCA. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You can use a site like http://www.imageshack.us to put a picture online, or make a new post and look lower on the page for the option "Manage Attachments" to attach a picture to your post, so everyone can see it.

It would be useful to post some details on where the dog was lost, I don't see any location information in your post. Best of luck, hope she's found soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 benadamalex

Thanks Koneko, I just posted a new thread with a picture. She is missing from the Clondalkin area.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

Offer a reward for her safe return (don't specify how much). Stick posters up over all the bank machines in your area, in your local shops, bus shelters, contact the vets in the area and the gardai.

Also post on www.lostandfound.ie

I hope she turns up.

Here is a picture of her. She is missing from the Clondalkin area but I suppose could be anywhere by now. I have posters up in my area and have emailed any organisations that I know help with finding dogs. She is missing since last Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

I'm so sorry your dog is missing. Go crazy putting those posters up with a good quality picture on it and ask around in your local park and all places where people walk their dogs cos if someone has Missy then they mite be walking her in the area. My dogs name is Missy too and you're dog is so little...God I hope shes ok. Hopefully shes with someone whos looking after her. Just keep looking and asking everyone that you can. Keep us posted please. Fingers and paws are crossed in my house for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

I hope you find her soon. Keep my eye out for you.

Sadly there is still no sign of Missy. I fear she was taken by travellers. I hope not. If anyone even thinks they seen a dog like her in a certain area I would be glad to hear of it just to check it out. She seems to have just vanished off the face of the earth poor thing. I am in contact with the dog pounds and the ISPCA and DSPCA and she is on any animal sites that I know off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

If she's still in the area and picked up by the warden then she'll be up here. http://environment.southdublin.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=119&Itemid=288

I volunteer for the rescue that help dogs in the SDCC pound so I'll keep an eye out for her.

I am attaching a missing poster. If anyone would have the time and could print off a couple and put them up in their local area I would be very grateful.

I have just gotten a call to say that Missy was seen in Crumlin last Friday. If anyone lives in the area and could keep a lookout it would be a great help. Or if anyone could print off a couple of posters and just put them up in their local shops. Many many thanks for any help you can give. My number is 0876411588 if you need to contact me.

THanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

What date did she go missing?

She is missing since the 11th October. Ten days today.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

As the areas are divided so stupidly and she could have wandered I would also contact Ashton Pound just incase - 8383236 - or listed under Fingal County Council in the book.
    I hope you find her soon.

Yeah I have been on to Ashton. They dont have her but they have a missing poster and are keeping a lookout.

If anyone sees her you can contact me on 0876411588.

Thank you:confused:

Advertisement