Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alexs bits and bobs in Cobh

Options
  • 18-10-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where he is gone handed in laptop to be fixed shop now closed down no contact numbers to be found:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

that is actually a common scam. i think you've been had. but i could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

It might be worth contacting the Cobh and Harbour Chamber of Commerce to see if they know where this shop has gone/relocated or if they are aware of any contact details. Good luck, I hope you get your laptop back. Judes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

Try and find out which local auctioneer rented the place to them , they might have contact information , there is only 4 of them along the town , and if you are looking for a good place for computer repairs (if you get your laptop back) you could try Cork Computer Services on Bishop Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 newtoat

Dave1982,

Get your laptop back? Where was the shop in Cobh? What was the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thanks for all your help.Went to cobh guards he was real help tracked owner of shop down,still waiting for though:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Passed this the other day and it did look like a quick shut up shop and runner jobbie, hopefully laptop will turn up soon.

MC

Advertisement