Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog lost - Please Help (2)

Options
  • 19-10-2008 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

My mams dog has been missing since last Saturday from the Clondalkin area. Dont know if she was stolen or wandered off. I have been told the travellers around are stealing small dogs for dog fighting. She is two years old and is a yorkie terrier cross. Her name is Missy. My mam is heart broken cos she is her baby. We would be very grateful for any help or information that anyone might have. I have attached a picture. If anyone could print it off and put it around their area with telephone number 0876411588 I would be very grateful. I have sent missing posters to the pounds and the ISPCA and DSPCA. frown.gif

Advertisement