Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wig shop in Letterkenny area?

Options
  • 19-10-2008 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Does anyone know of where I could buy a wig in the Letterkenny/Doegal Town area? I don't mean a "joke" wig, I need a proper wig for a relative who has alopecia.

I'd appreciate any help you could give me.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont know of any personally but someone from Letterkenny may be able to help. Im only assuming that you may have to go to Derry or further afield.

I do recall listening to a discussion on Highland radio some time ago and I think there was a woman who phoned in and said she had got a wig in Omagh. Not 100% sure about the location but you could also give the radio station a call. They may remember the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JackG

Not sure but I have heard that Patrick Gildea supplies wigs for people who need them. may be worth a contact.

Advertisement