Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

can You help me.?

Options
  • 19-10-2008 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

hi, i have a heavliy modified custom i.c.e install topping up to 10,000euro worth in my car, im wondering is there any insurer that You no of that will give specalised insurnce for me. coz i dont want some pr!ck smahing my window and running of wit my speakers etc..

so any one no ov any one.?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

no insurance company insures mods. however you may be able to walk into a insurance office and talk them into doing it for you. tho i could probably see the price for the insurance to be very high.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

^^^
    Insure your mod's via the company,your policy may rise or they might tell you they wont insure the contents if it is broken into,just make sure you have reciepts for all work done ect ect incase they ask for them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Good Alarm with sms alerting and a Tracker is what ya need!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭smiffy2ky8

and what alarm would i get and where can i get it fitted around the kilkenny carlow area.?

Advertisement