Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berg v Obama

Options
  • 19-10-2008 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Interesting that it is not been reported much on the mainstream media as they are too busy looking for the latest scoop on "Jose the Plumber"

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

His response seems a little slow especially since its been going on for a while already.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Probably not being reported because it's not that much of a story. That Berg guy, despite being an impressively qualified lawyer, isn't looking at this rationally. I don't want to say "bitter HRC supporter", but...

Look and see

Edit: I retract my statements defending Obama's American citizenship, and eligibility for the office of President. It appears that he was, in fact, born on another planet. Sad but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

Those two links you posted about BO's birth certifications are older than the date that Mr Berg brought his case. Don't you think that Mr Berg would look at all the evidence that has been previously shown before bringing this case?

BO needs to prove whether he is a natural born citizen of the US to a judge. He is taking his time doing it which does raise suspicions about him. Everyone of us whether in Eire or US hahad to produce birth certs to get drivers licence's, passports etc yet this presidential canidiate is slow to produce his :confused:

Also it should be noted that BO has produced some documents on the web that have been verified by factcheck.org which he & his campaign manager have ties to which to any normal person should investigate further.

The media & the republican campaign have been very slow to pick up on this which stinks of complicity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

will Michelle Malkin's hotair do?
    http://hotair.com/archives/2008/10/12/obama-is-an-american-no-really/

I would imagine the Obama campaign knows well not to indulge silly trolls, that's why they're having some fun with this guy.

C'mon now, if there was any legitimitacy to this, Fox would be hamming it up like there's no tommorow.

it's all BS, like the Ayers thing.
    Fox keep railing on about how more investigation is needed, yet they seemingly haven't bothered to do it themselves, or what they have done has yielded the same results as everyone else. (Obama and Ayers were on some charity board promoting left leaning education)

them calling for more investigation is just a ruse to scare people.

meh, besides all that, I'm fairly sure the Election officials or whoever kinda sorted all this out before Obama threw his hat into the ring for the primaries.

It has been mentioned on fox regional news(probably by a young journalist who hasn't been indoctrinated to the FOX mantra) if you check the website. But tbh all the mainstream media is controlled by the big corporations GE etc. Over the past 2 weeks the msn have been after the McSame & Palin ticket they have actually been defending BO along with McSame so the media has decided who you should vote for whether you like it or not, and the in end the election is rigged so just vote Biden...oh i mean Obama or even better way to waste your vote would be to write in Ron Paul

As to the michele malkin link anybody with at least some intelligence sees this vile fox troll for what she really is. She has written a book(More like her bosses wrote it for her) where she has called for concentration camps in america for american people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

d0gb0y wrote: »
    Those two links you posted about BO's birth certifications are older than the date that Mr Berg brought his case. Don't you think that Mr Berg would look at all the evidence that has been previously shown before bringing this case?

You would think so, but I imagine if he had read up on all the evidence before filing his case demanding to see Obama's birth cert, he would have taken some time to think about, oh I don't know, Obama's birth cert? what's the problem with the birth cert that has already been publicised?

• Advertisement

You would think so, but I imagine if he had read up on all the evidence before filing his case demanding to see Obama's birth cert, he would have taken some time to think about, oh I don't know, Obama's birth cert? what's the problem with the birth cert that has already been publicised?

I would imagine that anyone working in the law industry in the US would cover their own ass's first. Its not just the birth cert which is questionable due to vested interests in factcheck.org. There is also the fact that he attended a school in Indonesia where he would have to be a citizen of that state as the state was in a war. Was he adopted by his indonesian step father?
    The problem is easy for him to resolve but he seems very reluctant to resolve it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

d0gb0y wrote: »

I suggest you do a little research into Philip Berg before presuming so.

You don't think that if there was even the smallest chance that this was true that maybe McCain or the GoP would have picked up on it?

Though if you would like to continue this I can happily debate it referring to the fact that McCain wasn't actually born in the USA. :)

Ponster wrote: »
    I suggest you do a little research into Philip Berg before presuming so.

You don't think that if there was even the smallest chance that this was true that maybe McCain or the GoP would have picked up on it?

Though if you would like to continue this I can happily debate it referring to the fact that McCain wasn't actually born in the USA. :)

Its a standard tactic in intelligence to attack the creditability of those who raise concerns of various matters. By doing this they not only make people question the validity of the persons character/motive, it also makes people forget or ignore the question that the person asked.
    There are countless examples of this in recent history. Lets just look at the recent joe the plumber where he asked a question & then the media struck, going through his garbage etc Now most people remember joe the plumber but they don't remember the question he asked.
    I think BO needs the to produce the proof of him being "a natural born citizen" and put an end to at least 1 of the many questions that have not properly been answered or investigated.

I know McSame was born in panama to two US citizens on a base that had not been built yet. But he produced the requested documentation to prove that was eligible to run for president as per the constitution.

I don't care for either of the candidates as they both have the same corporate masters who already have the election rigged anyway:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Borg are no match for Obama. You know he's from Krypton right?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

McCain, rather than Obama, should be concerned about being a "natural born citizen" of the US?

"Several fact-checking groups, such as FactCheck.org and PolitiFact.com have determined that the certification posted on Mr. Obama's Web site is authentic."

"Mr. Obama's opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, has faced questions about his qualification as a 'natural-born citizen' as well."

"Mr. McCain was born on a military installation in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father, a Navy officer, was stationed."

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/

• Advertisement

McCain, rather than Obama, should be concerned about being a "natural born citizen" of the US?

"Several fact-checking groups, such as FactCheck.org and PolitiFact.com have determined that the certification posted on Mr. Obama's Web site is authentic."

McSame has produced documented evidence which have been checked by unbiased sources. Also both of his parents where real US citizens

factcheck.org has ties to BO campaign manager:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

"Mr. Obama's opponent, Sen. John McCain of Arizona, has faced questions about his qualification as a 'natural-born citizen' as well."

"Mr. McCain was born on a military installation in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father, a Navy officer, was stationed."

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/

The Washington Times was founded in 1982 by Unification Church founder Sun Myung Moon. The Times is known for its conservative stance on political and social issues. (Not to be confused with its chief competitor, The Washington Post.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Times

Don’t get me started on the Moonies! I’ve done considerable research into that cult in the past. The WT article here reveals nothing new or startling that isn’t available from other more reliable sources. The Moonie publications are well known for their cut-and–paste jobs. However, be wary of the links on the Washington Times site. McAffee doesn’t trust them either!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ever heard of a "wild goose chase?" I think this attempt to disqualify Obama's US born citizenship exemplifies one indeed! Sources attesting to Obama's US birth and citizenship:

Details regarding Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

"In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961."

"FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/id/154599
    d0gb0y wrote:
    factcheck.org has ties to BO campaign manager
    Links? And the University of Pennsylvania and the Annenberg Foundation would be willing to lose credibility?

About FactCheck: "Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg in 1994 to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.

The APPC accepts NO funding from business corporations, labor unions, political parties, lobbying organizations or individuals. It is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation."

Source:http://www.factcheck.org/about/

If there was any real question of Obama's birth or citizenship, rest assured that the Republican Party would have gone to the election authorities with proof to disqualify Obama beyond a reasonable doubt. But conspiracies are sooooooo much fun to spread and chat about. Sure beats boring soaps!:rolleyes:

Advertisement