Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool vids & pics & links

Options
  • 19-10-2008 3:27am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Before I get to the point I'd just like to mention that this is really a minor issue and I'm not overtly concerned with the outcome.

I posten a link in a new thread first thing Friday morning in the CVPL forum under After Hours. I got the standard "this will be reviewed by mods first" announcement and left, expecting to see my thread opened within the following 24 hours. By this evening I was feeling a little upset that it hadn't been put up. I'm guessing I should've added NSFW tags when I submitted the thread, as the link did contain a lot of bad language.

Can anybody tell me if the thread was rejected by the mods? The link was to a funny sound-clip titled "you make me touch your hand for strange reasons". Like I said, I'm no too bothered by it, I'd just like to know if I can stop looking for it every few hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is showing up on the first page for me. It doesn't look like it is in the moderator queue. This one?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Haven't looked at the links/posts but fyi/fanybodyi - it can take a while for any col vids & pics & links thread to be approved/not approved currently.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sorry guys, should've posted this last night, but Almighty Cushion sorted out the problem almost immediately after I opened this thread. Feel free to lock now. Thanks :)

Advertisement