Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tocco 'not connected'

• 19-10-2008 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Hiya. Sorry about the lame question here. I bought this phone a couple of months ago and managed to upload a few pics to flickr via my pc. But now, when I hook it up via the cable and open Samsung Studio, little icon in Studio reads 'Not Connected'. What am I forgetting to do?
    I've tried searching online but obviously nobody is as tech-challenged as me out there...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hiya. Sorry about the lame question here. I bought this phone a couple of months ago and managed to upload a few pics to flickr via my pc. But now, when I hook it up via the cable and open Samsung Studio, little icon in Studio reads 'Not Connected'. What am I forgetting to do?
    I've tried searching online but obviously nobody is as tech-challenged as me out there...

Is there not an option on the phone when you connect it to your computer that you have to select to activate it? I know the nokia e65 had an option like this. I have the tocca myself but haven't tried to connect it to my pc yet.

Advertisement