Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

MILF

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It was crap to be honest. It was basically just her going "Yeah, sterotypes, ha ha." And she never really did poke any fun at herself at all - might have been very different if she had done the Palin Rap herself. I mean, if you saw Mark Whalberg's bit, Mark Whalberg gets SNL.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals/727504/

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mark-wahlberg-backstage/773862/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    MILF
    That post about sums her up. Nothing more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I thought she did a pretty good impression of Tina Fey

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

The bit where she's outside the studio with Alec Baldwin - she just looked pissed off. It was pretty humiliating tbh.

The rap wasn't particularly funny, except when the moose keels over!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

CtrlSource wrote: »
    The bit where she's outside the studio with Alec Baldwin - she just looked pissed off. It was pretty humiliating tbh.

I agree. That was totally painful to watch. Mark clearly didn't want to be in the sketch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭yaynay

I say fair fooks to her for going on SNL. She seemed to have a good of humour about people's perceptions of her.

The Alec Baldwin bit seemed to be a bit of a last minute thing - he didn't take his eyes off the script.

Advertisement