Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chinese GP - Could it have been any more boring?

• 19-10-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭

Can't believe I finished work early to come home and watch the race live. What a waste of time. :mad:

Procession from start to finish, with team orders thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

Anyone actually enjoy it (other than those who were happy with the winner) ?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

trulli and bordais could not have had their incident and kovalainens puncture THEN it would have been really boring (sarcasm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Very dull altogether, glad I didn't get up early for it.

And ITV really taking the piss with adverts, two or three breaks towards the end, seemingly just minutes apart...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

trulli and bordais could not have had their incident and kovalainens puncture THEN it would have been really boring (sarcasm)
    Webber showed some nice moves. Personally i hoped for a bit more action in the first corner. Now they drove away in starting order and that was about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Was hoping it would rain. That usually spices things up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

Missed this one ,..... stayed up till 6am watching the boxing and couldnt hold out for the grand prix,... not mentioning the fact that I had work this afternoon.

I thought it would have been a cracker,.... might just watch the highlights then if it was that boring.

At least it all comes down to the lat one of the season.

I wonder if hamilton will be given some sort of contraversial penalty during the final.
    It's going to break the FIA's heart to have a Mc Laren win the driver's championship

I'd like to see Max Mosley's face if Lewis does it.:):)
    In a bitter-sweet revenge , Mc Laren had the worst year ever last year , and now Max Mosley has had the worst year ever and Mc Laren lifting the trophy will be just rubbing his nose into the salt here !!!!

I await the finale !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

did you notice rakkionen giving the two fingers to fisakelly for not pulling over to let him lap ,then the tea bag let that twerp with rich daddy massa lap him
    and later fisakelly got a bulling from one of the young bucks in one of those teams that is mixed up red bull one week and panasonic next week

delighted for lewis cause alanso said he hopes he loses and his eye tigh boss flavio benneton said same

massa face after race said it all but mclaren have to use todays engine could that be a probelm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Shockin boring altogether. Not a single incident of any note at all. Hopefully we might see a bit of action in Brazil, i.e.-Hammo cracking under pressure (again) and massa sailing in to snatch the title!

Advertisement