Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iberital Problem

• 19-10-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

I'm annoyed. My Iberital MC2 was working perfectly last night. I tried it this morning and its shooting out cafetiere-coarse grounds. This hasn't happened before and it hasnt been tinkered with. the dial isnt making it any finer and I've gone through 400g of coffee collective espresso trying to fix it. I'm really annoyed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Have you removed the hopper and had a look at the burrs? It could be a small stone or bean jamming the internals. Take off the hopper and turn it
    upside down and see if anything falls out.

Also try turning the dial to "Coarse" a good few turns (10+) and getting the vacuum cleaner to suck out any crud or old grounds inside.

Advertisement