Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pain barrier

Options
  • 19-10-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi guys. thinking of getting a tattoo on my arm for a while. to be honest i dont have the best pain barrier and just wondered what it would be like to get something small done. any advice greatly appriciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

Where abouts on your arm??

On the wrist and at the top of the forearm... where it joins the top part of your arm... over the elbow????? Thats where it hurts the most imo...

Other than that it would be sore but not that bad ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I found getting tattoos on the arm did nt hurt at all, no pain whatsoever, got one on the inside of the wrist and one on the front of the upper arm. go for it and dont worry bout it.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

honestly the first minute or so u will feel it but after that the skin naturally goes numb and it won't bother u any more.

If the tat is small u'll not even get to the numb stage, don't worry about the pain, its not that bad, my last session was 3 hrs and most of that was on my ribs, i tend to chew chewing gum, relax body and stay still lmao

Go for it ya know ya want to ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 slick123

thanks for the feedback. just wanted to ask people who have gone through the experience i now feel more assured. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

slick123 wrote: »
    thanks for the feedback. just wanted to ask people who have gone through the experience i now feel more assured. thanks

i have had 3 kids, so tattoo's are nothing compared to what i have gone through lmao

Honestly anyone that says it doesn't hurt at all is lying, but it a pain that u can bare ok;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

it hurts but not much, you'll be fine! at first and in some tender areas you could be like oh god what am i doing, but nah, it's cool!

Advertisement