Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with my bass amp

Options
  • 19-10-2008 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Okay so I have it little over a month, and now there's no sound coming out of it. The usual sound you get when you insert a cable into an input isn't heard and it's very frustrating! It's under warranty and all that jazz but I got it from soundslive.co.uk and having to return it is a pain. Is there anywhere in Dublin that will look at it for me and fix it instead of me having to send it back to Newcastle?

It's an Ashdown Mag 410C by the way.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Did it ever work or was it DOA?

Contact the manufacturer directly and see if they have a ROI agent. They might be willing to repair / process it through them.

Failing that, the only option under warranty is return it to the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

It worked for a couple of weeks aye

=/

Thanks i shall try that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

According to their website, music maker is their agent here.

Contact details here:
    http://www.ashdownmusic.com/dealers/index.asp?gsREQ=INT&country=Eire

Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Think I'll be sending it back. It's pretty big

Few more questions:

Securely wrapping it, where can I get a cardboard box the right size?
    Will insurance by courier be expensive?

Advertisement