Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall Online - finally.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

i read mmorpg.com darkfall forums and the official forums nearly every day. If anyone got a key and if its not under NDA it would be posted in seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

None for me either.

There is one posted on a leak site and somewhere else but it was posted a little early and is considered a fake.
    It mentioned NDA in it but personally I think its a fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

The darkfall forums have been down all day :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

Tyrant^ wrote: »
    The darkfall forums have been down all day :eek:

Supposed to be due to a DoS attack it seems now..heres an update from the team

First wave of Invites - Thursday January 22 2009
    Posted by Darkfall News on January 22, 2009 20:36

This is an update about what is happening today:

We have sent out the first wave of invites to clans and individual testers. We will send more waves of invites within a few hours. Invited players will be able to download the Darkfall installer.

We are applying the latest patch, and players will be able to start patching soon, and entering the game.

We are spacing out the invites in order to facilitate the download of the client and patching. We will continue sending out more invites every day until we reach our capacity.

Since this first phase has to do with stress testing the servers, and doing final testing on features, we are not lifting the NDA until this testing is concluded.

We apologize for the problems with the forums and the website today, we have been experiencing denial of service attacks, and we are working to resolve them.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/news/news_1232656569.html

A few from the guild I'm in got their invites thismorning :(

Although they supplied a clan name on the beta sign up they still got the invites individually. Mind you, they've been registered for it since 02

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

NDA IS DROPPED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Heh. I bumped into you on beta at one of the alfar starting zones KoKane but you must have been AFK at the time.

Hmm when was that? Today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

KoKane wrote: »
    Hmm when was that? Today?

Nah,last week some time I think.

Advertisement