Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yoghurt for Breaky ??

• 19-10-2008 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

he im trying to get out of this lazy cycle of getting up 10 mins b4 work , work 2 mins away literally , so im always to late to have breaky

is there any yoghurt thats ok to eat as a substitute until i get my act together

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Yogurt isn't a proper breakfast. Mix it with museli or have it with fruit.

Honestly do yourself a favour and get up 20 minutes earlier.
    Eating breakfast is one of the best things you can do, for your day to day sense of wellbeing.
    I see your weight from your signature.
    If you are going to grab a yoghurt, make it a big one. To meet your calorie requirement.
    I tend to grab a 500g Onken biopot in natural when I'm having breakfast on the go. With some fruit.

Advertisement