Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon dolls!

Options
  • 19-10-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Not sure if it is the correct forum but I am looking to source pokemon dolls. any suggestions? I think they were popular a few years ago but not sure where to get them now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

okgirl wrote: »
    Not sure if it is the correct forum but I am looking to source pokemon dolls. any suggestions? I think they were popular a few years ago but not sure where to get them now.

Argos and Smyths had some a while back but i get all mine on ebay. I never realised there was a difference but lately when looking for something i check all the ebays

www.ebay.ie
    www.ebay.com
    www.ebay.co.uk

GAME has some soft toys, small ones that turn into pokeballs. Only 4.99 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Thanks for that Trinity. Was trying to avoid buy over the net though if I have no choice I will have to. But will also try Argos and Smyths. My 9yr old has a serious obsession so I will go to any lenght at this stsge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

okgirl wrote: »
    Thanks for that Trinity. Was trying to avoid buy over the net though if I have no choice I will have to. But will also try Argos and Smyths. My 9yr old has a serious obsession so I will go to any lenght at this stsge!

Believe me I know where you are coming from. I have spent 600 euro on pokemon cards alone. And thats just this obsession. They change every few months and it costs me hundreds everytime.

The most annoying is when he goes back to an old obsession for example at the moment hes into sonic and mario, but i had given away/thrown out all his sonic things from before as he said he didnt like them anymore! So i am trying to keep a few things up this time lest he go back to pokemon :eek:

I was hesitant about buying online at first but i couldnt be without ebay now to be honest.

Advertisement