Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lots of gargle

Options
  • 19-10-2008 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

A man walks into an off licence and puts a small lunchbox with an alarm clock on it on the counter. He says i want 2 kegs of guinness 2 kegs of bud and 4 kegs of bulmers, he's thinking for a minute and says i also want 3 bottles of vodka and 2 bottles of bacardi 1 bottle of baileys 1 bottle of tia maria , a few bottles of coke and 7 up , the man behind the counter looks at him and says you'll need a bomb to pay for that the man points at the lunchbox and says what do you think that is

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

byrner88 wrote: »
    A man walks into an off licence and puts a small lunchbox with an alarm clock on it on the counter. He says i want 2 kegs of guinness 2 kegs of bud and 4 kegs of bulmers, he's thinking for a minute and says i also want 3 bottles of vodka and 2 bottles of bacardi 1 bottle of baileys 1 bottle of tia maria , a few bottles of coke and 7 up , the man behind the counter looks at him and says you'll need a bomb to pay for that the man points at the lunchbox and says what do you think that is

They say the quality of a joke can hinge on its delivery...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

hmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Lambsbread

:confused:

Advertisement