Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cad iad na dathanna a luaitear sa dán seo?

Options
  • 19-10-2008 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Cad iad na dathanna a luaitear sa dán seo? .... was asked in ordinary irish paper 2008 about the poem Jack....

is it actually asking about colours or something that makes more sense like themes ?

thx ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭burgess1

I'm not sure but I'm guessing you should just mention the yellow lighting, his white shirt etc. How many marks are going for that question?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Well the question literally means "What are the colours mentioned in this poem?", so unless they like giving weird cryptic questions that don't actually mean what they appear to mean, I'd say just go on about the colours in the poem. Maybe talk about their effect on the theme or something, though I dunno if that's required at OL! Depends as burgess1 said, on how many points are going for it.

Advertisement