Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW on HTPC

Options
  • 19-10-2008 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I play WoW on my HTPC. Generally this is great, however I'm having probs reading the quest text, AH, chat etc. HTPC is connected to a 1080p 37" so I can go really hi res if needed, however find myself playing in 800X600 just to read the screen etc.

Does anyone else play on a HTPC and if so what have you tried. I've tried ClearFonts but didnt find it that big a help. Any advice or pointers would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

hehe I've been considering doing this - recently set up a HTPC myself. It would piss off herself tho if I moved my wow from the home office to the sitting room. She'd be begging me to piss off upstairs for 4 hours to play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

does ur TV have a 1:1 option? mine looks best at that

Advertisement