Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strange sl2 error

Options
  • 19-10-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Using silverlight 2 beta 2.

When I enter a new value in a field of the datagrid the whole application goes blank. I don't get a message in the debugger, but I get the following message in the browser:

Sys.InvalidOperationException:ManagedRuntimeError error #4004 in control 'Xaml1':System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.UpdateValue() at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TargetLostFocus(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(Int32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args) at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, InPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int args TypeIndex, String eventName) Code:0

I can't find more information about this. Can anyone shed some light on what might be happening?

Thanks

Advertisement