Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A3 1.6 2005 Sports 4 door

Options
  • 19-10-2008 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I am going into the final negotiation to buy the above car tomorrow after borrowing it for the weekend. Has nearly 50k km on the clock, Needs 3 new tyres soon and body work to about E500 to tidy up. No warrenty as I am buying it from a leasing company but it is not a repossession but a car used for past 3 years by one of the bank's managers. Otherwise in very good nick. It has leather upholstery and air con, alloys and cruise control. I'm a cash buyer and as I work in another part of the same bank they will offer it to me at trade price of E15,500. Hoping to get for much less and will walk if I dont. What kinda price would they sell it to the trade at - would trade buy at present given overstocking.

Any views appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement