Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodybuilding gym

• 19-10-2008 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Can someone tell me what the bodybuilding gym in the city is like I would like to join it as its close to my work and where I live but I dont want a place thats too packed at about 5 in the evening ,whats the opening hours and cost? Is it a place you can go and mind your own business and workout in peace or do you have guys telling you you should be doing something different

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Hi lib....i take it you mean wwtc

its not busy around that time (5pm)

open hours are something like 8-9am to 10pm mon-fri, 10-5pm sat and 12-2 sun i'm not entirely sure on them now

cost = 120 joining fee and 250 yearly subs so first year is 370....250 for subsequent years...gym year is july to july i think

and you have all the peace in the world no one will look side ways at you....

best thing to do qould be call in and ask for one of the comitee members...i think there is usually a few around about 12-1pm

its meant to be one of the best gyms in the country

Advertisement