Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New PAIN album due out on 29/10!!

• 20-10-2008 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭

Well... they've has done it again! Another PAIN album is out at the end of the month.

Hopefully it'll be a bit better than Psalms of Extinction. It was a good album but not great... The albums before that were awesome, especially Dancing With The Dead. :cool:

It's titled Cynic Paradise and from what I've heard on Youtube it sounds good. Their website is http://www.pain.cd if you were wondering, took me a while to find it.

Hopefully they'll come back here soon. :cool:

Anyone else a fan?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I'm not a fan but I saw them at the Nightwish gig and really liked their sound. I have one of their songs on my iPod from a Metal Hammer CD and it's pretty deadly, I think it's called Nailed to the Ground or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I'm not a fan but I saw them at the Nightwish gig and really liked their sound. I have one of their songs on my iPod from a Metal Hammer CD and it's pretty deadly, I think it's called Nailed to the Ground or something.

Yeah, thats a good song. It's from the last album Psalms of Extinction (released in '07).

I was sad that I only got to see them play for 20 or 30 minutes... :(
    I can't wait til they come back and do a headlining show.

Oh, and the new album has two songs with yer one from Nightwish singing on them. Might interest you. :)

Advertisement