Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i still beleive in ramos, BUT...

Options
  • 20-10-2008 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

okay chaps this is the worst ive seen us since i started suporting in the early 80's, and i solely blame our policy of having a DoF. I have never called for a spurs managers head, apart from Graham on the min i heard of his appointment untill ghod took over, thus i think we need to give ramos another while.... BUT, he was to go, i honestly belive that Roy Keane should be got by any means neccessary. He suported us as a boy, has been influenced by the best (clough & fergie), has the mentality, the respect/fear of the players and most of all the bollarks to get us out of a situation like this. So in proper spurs style, levy should be working away at this behind ramos's back while roy is dithering over a new contract at sunderland:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

okay chaps this is the worst ive seen us since i started suporting in the early 80's, and i solely blame our policy of having a DoF. I have never called for a spurs managers head, apart from Graham on the min i heard of his appointment untill ghod took over, thus i think we need to give ramos another while.... BUT, he was to go, i honestly belive that Roy Keane should be got by any means neccessary. He suported us as a boy, has been influenced by the best (clough & fergie), has the mentality, the respect/fear of the players and most of all the bollarks to get us out of a situation like this. So in proper spurs style, levy should be working away at this behind ramos's back while roy is dithering over a new contract at sunderland:rolleyes:

Can't understand why ramos would take bentley off , bring pav on and put bent on the right and come out after the game and say he's happy with the team ...theyre a disgrace to the shirt at present. Ramos defo should be given more time , imo its all the boards fault. we should scrap this DOF , None of the big 4 have a DOF and they not doing too bad. Don't know where the next win is coming and with arse and pool 2 of next 3 games it going to be a miserable xmas i predict !

As for Roy Keane ...he might walk out on us just like he did his country !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ok this unflinching support of Ramos is really starting to get on my tits, Like Positive I would never/Rearely Call for a managers head but The results Do not lie, Under BMJ we would have at the very least even at our worst before he was sacked had 8 Points. Something has to change and now.

Personaly I wouldn't mind Roy Keane as a Manager, Seems to me some of our "Players" could use a bit of a bollocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i wouldnt say ramos supporting is getting on my tits. i wasnt happy with the way he was appointed and didnt want to see mj go but he is here now and i dont think brining in a new manager will do much use.

i admit something drastic needs to happen.

read an article

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23575047-details/article.do?ito=newsnow&

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Never mind as manager I would have Keano in our midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

hotspur wrote: »
    Never mind as manager I would have Keano in our midfield.

:D

even with his dodgey limbs he will play as much as king!

• Advertisement
Advertisement