Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a wetsuit sale?

Options
  • 20-10-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hey!

Due to injury, I havent been able to get out surfing this year.... Until now! Heading for a week of it on the atlantic coast of our windy isle next week, problem is I only have a summer suit. Just looking through prices at the moment and they are all priced at full whack!

With the recession n all, there must be a store in trouble that needs to get rid of stock at cost....:o

I'd prefer to spend the money saved on Pints of Guinness and big burgers!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

surf nd stuff in bray are selling all suits at 50% off i just got a 5mm quiksilver synchro suit for 100euro think they only have xl left though in that particular suit

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

PeakOutput wrote: »
    surf nd stuff in bray are selling all suits at 50% off i just got a 5mm quiksilver synchro suit for 100euro think they only have xl left though in that particular suit

Awesome! Thanks. WHereabouts in Bray are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

engrish? wrote: »
    Awesome! Thanks. WHereabouts in Bray are they?

Found them thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

there is a 5mm ripcurl suit fo £79 on kingofwatersports.com

Advertisement